HELP! JWSTRUGGLE UNDER ATTACK FROM F.A.C.A.D.E! Special Theocratic Warfare Unit of W.T.S.!!!

by AuntConnie 24 Replies latest social current

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

Eric you look llike a Chip and Dales model! Your Gigolo hot! Your wife screwed herself over by leaving that sexy body to all the women around here! I know what I am going to ask Santa for Christmas this year, a mask of your face to put over my husbands so I can think of something else when he drag's himself in our bedroom. I swear you are the hottest Apostate in South San Luis Obispo County, goosh, I need a cold show after seeing his photo! Wow, what ever you are doing to sculpt that beautiful body, don't stop doing it!

Eric use your skills to kick them in their balls, oh, they don't have any so it won't work!

Your secret admire

Aunt Connie the Cookie Queen!

• baltar447
    baltar447

Now I'm finding this thread oddly strange considering other sites are under attack....

• tornapart
    tornapart

ROFLMAO!!!

• Londo111
    Londo111

JJ don't take no flap!

• adamah
    adamah

Aunt Connie, they should let you write the "Watching the World" column for a little bit: I'd actually start READING it again, LOL!

(And note that the Awake! magazine is the only publication out today that is seemingly aware of how deadly dull it's articles are, as if it's 'bossy boots' title will help readers overcome the urge to drift off into a deep sleep while reading it!)

Adam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit