HELP! JWSTRUGGLE UNDER ATTACK FROM F.A.C.A.D.E! Special Theocratic Warfare Unit of W.T.S.!!!

by AuntConnie 24 Replies latest social current

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

JW-Struggle is under attack by the Elite team of hacking Pioneers, Code name FAÇADE! Their mission is to rid the Organization of the "undesireable class" of people!

FAÇADE was used during the Great Rebellion of 1977-1981 by eliminating any free-thinking Christians. Methods included “pretending to be your friend and while asking you controversial questions that might give the Slave a clue if you are blindly obeying them. No sin is a sin when it’s used to root out Apostates and publishers dragging our numbers in to the ground! Eric B. has felt the wrath of FAÇADE, he might wish to take his website down and beg for mercy, the GB is the only way to get forgiven! Come back to us Eric, your only hope is the spiritual Ark Jehovah provided you! Repent, humble yourself and get saved! Only Jehovah’s Slave can provide you forgiveness (Isaiah 1:18) through the loving elders, you used multiple times to help wrong doers, now you must humble yourself and get forgiven by “older men”. I love you so much; I don’t want you to die at Armageddon! Their next attack my not be so kind, dear brother please return to the fold!

18 “Come now, let us reason[a] together, says the Lord: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool.” Isaiah 1:18 ESV

Isaiah 1:18

Living Bible (TLB)

18 Come, let’s talk this over, says the Lord; no matter how deep the stain of your sins, I can take it out and make you as clean as freshly fallen snow. Even if you are stained as red as crimson, I can make you white as wool!

Isaiah 1:18

Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

18 “Come now,” says Adonai,
    “let’s talk this over together.
    Even if your sins are like scarlet,
    they will be white as snow;
    even if they are red as crimson,
    they will be like wool.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

LOL...this is either great satire or a really bad cocktail of meds.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Well something spooky's going on. Eric not pay his bill? Or has he been hacked?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

AC, master of satire.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

DD. Visit jwstruggle. Tell me what you get.

• Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind

When I visited jwstruggle I got a page that read the domain has expired. Reopened Mind

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

That's is a bit of an exaggeration. It's just a simple redirection script hack that very commonly corrupts Word Press sites like JW Struggle. It's quite easy to clean the page code if the admins know what they are doing.

I have messaged the Admin about this but it seems somone is asleep at the wheel.. Oh well.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Haven't you people figured Aunt Connie out yet?

Satire's finest hour.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Ezekiel 13.3 , 6, 7 and 8

This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Woe to the foolish prophets who follow their their own spirit and have seen nothing!

Their visions are false and their divinations a lie. Even though the Lord has not sent them, they say, " The Lord declares," and expect him to fulfill their words.

Have you not seen false visions and uttered lying divinations when you say, "The Lord Declares," though I have not spoken?

"Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: Because of your false words and lying visions,I am against you, declares the Sovereign Lord.

Just saying .

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Aunt Connie is the QUEEN OF SATIRE . I love her. Always makes me laugh. Going to go and check JWstruggle for myself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit