Relative time for Jehovah and Armageddon

by trackregister99 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• trackregister99
    trackregister99

Hello. I think in this matter many times. And I show my reasoning.

For me, not exist a exact time conversion between terrenal time and celestial time.

Psalm 90:4 says that for Jehovah 1000 years terrenal time are like 24 hours celestial time or like a watch during the night, 4 hours celestial time.

1000 years terrenal = 24 or 4 hours celestial time.

Based in this, I think that the creative days not have the same duration. For example, the 7th day can be 7000 (4 hrs celestial * 7) years long like and the rest of days, each 42000 years long (24 hrs celestial * 7).

Now,

Matthew 24:20-22 says that pray for the great tribulation not come in winter. If the great tribulation will be a global event, then some people live it in winter and other in summer. But that text show that the exact day and time of the great tribulation is subject to changes accorgind to prayers. For example, if Jehovah set the date of the great tribulation for winter, and christian pray for the great tribulation come in autumn, Jehovah can listen and set the great tribulation for autumn. Also the duration of the great tribulation is not exactly, because that days will be adjusted for have survivors, the duration of the great tribulation will "cut short".

If the Armageddon have exact day and hour that Jehovah knows (Matthew 24:36), the great tribulation NOT have exact day and hour. If it would have, it will not be "cut short", because it would move the armaggedon exact date.

Now if we consider the day of Jehovah composed of great tribulation + armaggedon the words of Jesus in Matthew 24:20 indicates that the exact day and hour that the Father knows, is a date with begin relative, adaptable to prayers, and with duration adaptable for have survivors.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Or you could consider what scientists have to say.

Sheepherders who lived 3000 years ago might have just been guessing.

• cantleave
    cantleave

WTF is a "creative day"?

Read a science book.

• Suraj Khan
    Suraj Khan

Please, for God's sake, just work to leave this earth a bit better than you found it. If that gets you everlasting life, great. If not, you've made some people happy and will be remembered well.

If God is more concerned with adulation or magic words or dates or rule books than he is simple gentleness or kindness, then I doubt everlasting life is a club you want to join anyway. Why be stuck with a sanctimonious, nitpicking prick for all eternity?

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

TR99:

If the Armageddon have exact day and hour that Jehovah knows (Matthew 24:36)

Concerning the phrase, "That day and hour" in Matthew 24:36, see my post on this page.

Take Care

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    exact day and hour that the Father knows, is a date with begin relative, adaptable to prayers, and with duration adaptable for have survivors.

I'm not sure if you are being serious or trying to show the Bible as contradictory. Exactly relative? So does God know exactly when it will be, or is it adaptable?

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Why guess at how to intepret the words of jewish priests 2000 yesrs ago in the desert when we have answers now?

Do you know we have the answers you are looking for? Do you know time is actually dependant on where you are when and not WHO you are?!

Here are the answers you are looking for, only they are based on replicable evidence not ancient bronze age mythology,,,

• CyrusThePersian
    CyrusThePersian

2nd Peter 3:8 says that a thousand years with God is as a day and a day is as a thousand years. So which is it? Or is it all just nonsense?

I vote nonsense.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit