Hazel Dell woman files child sex abuse suit against Jehovah's Witnesses in Washington state

by Sol Reform 18 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Hi!

What/who gave you the courage to do this?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

!!!!

Expect JWN to see an influx of apologists. Make sure not to believe Satan's media!!! LOL!!!

Tohazadell, welcome!! You are a brave person. The court outcome will be what it will be. No one can take away your bravery.

Peace,

DD

• tohazeldell
    tohazeldell

I had been thinking of filing a case a few years ago and I never did. Finally last year, I just decieded its the right thing to do, I just wasnt scared any more and with that I made the call.

• tohazeldell
    tohazeldell

lol, no I dont follow Satan but I do believe that both God and Satan are real

• clarity
    clarity

tohazeldelldon't run away so soon,you are very welcome here

>

Fill us in a little ... if it doesn't affect your case. Are you a "born in"?

>

Glad that you got the strength to go ahead with this!

Watchtower has a lot to answer for!

>

Were pulling for you kid!

clarity

• tohazeldell
    tohazeldell

Lol thank you Clarity! I definely aint running from this lmao. :) And forsure they do have a lot they need to answer for but not just to me but their were more lil ones that need some answers to. I moved away along time ago and never looked back lol. Take care sweetie

• clarity
    clarity

Hazel ...

• Bye bye birdie
    Bye bye birdie

Anything new regarding this case?

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I didn't see this when it first was posted, but the one thing that may help the accuser is that those at the KH were told. I don't believe that it is a good idea to convict folks on hearsay alone, but sometimes the story isn't that simple. It seems that some judicial action may have taken place. I don't know. I am curious about if there has been any progress on the case.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit