OMG Have you seen this?? This site is sooo hysterical. It reminds me of The Onion, but for exJW's

by noni1974 45 Replies latest jw friends

• noni1974
    noni1974

http://jehovahstrumpet.com

I read the cat baptisim article and I doubled over laughing. One time when I was a kid I asked why my kitty couldn't go to the KH with us and my mom told me that animals were perfect and didn't need to go to the KH.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

That is a great site. I read the article on the Johnsonn family who renounced Thursdays for their pagan origin.

They also defend against the accusations that the site is just satire.

I could tell some of my JW relatives about Jehovahs Trumpet and I don't think they would realize it is taking the piss.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

I just read the "We Have Been Accused of Satire" article from the site. It is awesome. Jehovah's Trumpet! Hahaha.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Just read about skittles. Man that was funny. Best piece of writing I have seen in a while. Enjoyed it.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

That's hysterical! I just read the thursdays and shunning 80yr old mom article.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

I found it earlier today and I so enjoyed it. Enjoyed it so much my tablet froze.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

What amazes me is that they have that rythm of jw articles down pat.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Hi Noni,

LOL..."Brother Survives Nazi Persecution Disfellowshiped For Smoking.", great stuff! How are you and NewChapter doing?

• baltar447
    baltar447

This is funny sh!t LOL

• adamah
    adamah

Yeah, that's some pretty hilarious biting satire... I liked the shunning the kitty (Skittles) tale, where it's good training for the daughter to learn to shun her pet, LOL!

Adam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit