Don't Allow Common "John and Jane Doe" (spiritually dead) to Corporate Broadcast! Keep us Clean!

by AuntConnie 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BroMac
    BroMac

AuntConnie hope you get assigned to our circuit

• jhine
    jhine

Edmond , have you still got your red cardinals hat ? If you want your feet washed I think that you should wear it .

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Jhine

I save my cardinals hat for the conclave I wore it whilst burning the voting slips and poking the fire during the election of Pope No.2 my feet got a bit grubby as well they were resting on the mantlepiece at the time because I had problems with a bunged up flue which affected the colour of the smoke I was getting fifty shades of gray from the up draught when it should have been as white as Judge Rutherfords long johns.

I think when the Governing Body issue new light on feet washing according to scripture I shall wear my very large XXXXL pirates hat as I believe from studying the divine Watchtower earlier this year not so naughty pirates could be in the lineup for a resurection. So it could be lots of swashbuckle and foot wash. I don't want the Brooklyn boys showing up with a foot spa I want it hands on as in the scriptures mind.

• ?me?
    ?me?

don't worry there is still the pioneer meetings, dinners, and school as well as the elders school and international conventions that YOU CAN'T ATTEND to put you back in your place..

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Here, Here for looking down on single mothers and asking them where their husbands are.

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

I saw the new Pope washing people's feet, never would this take place with the Governing Body or any Overseers. It's hard enough for the loving elders and servants who are called to perform free services to cheap ass people. Money grubbing Mable died with $750,000 with no Will, she complained all the time we needed to clean her house and work on her yard for free. The bitch died with $750,000 cash with two apartments for rentals with her house, why are Witnesses so kind hearted falling for the schemes of the rich and cheap bastards and bitches the Organization attracks like flies to shit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OOkBIrW60w

Pope Francis washes prisoners' feet

telegraphtvยท10,116 videos
    Subscribe 61,557

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Catholic Pope Kiss`s Feet..

The WBT$ GB Popes Autograph Bibles..

The WBT$ GB Popes have a New Bible about to be Released..

Maybe the Catholic Pope can Kiss their feet and..

Get his New WBT$ Bible Autographed by the..

WBT$ GB Popes!..

.............................  photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

How's this one for you Aunt Connie...I havn't been to a meeting in 1.5 years and I actually got invited to the annual meeting by my cousin, and I declined his invitation! So let's summarize an apostate gets invited to this special meeting and you didn't! How is that Holy Spirit working out for you? LOL...

• John Doe
  • 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Wow Connie, a real live COs wife on the board!! Great! You should hook up with Confusedandalone's newest exbethelite employee. You could call it top bitches brunch. Do NOT let any lowly elder's wives attend- they would only cheapen the whole thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit