Adjustments In Understanding--2013/7/15/Watchtower!

by Atlantis 56 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

It makes you wonder what the gb will come up with next. This chart is better than the article though but there'll still be millions of confused jws.

• zeb
    zeb

XWHYZEE. As the wts just loves the legalistic standpoint on everything you have nailed them here wonderfully.

I like your line "Does this make my baptism null and void since my baptism was based upon misinformation".

Because their thinking(!) makes a mockery of the blood of christ and the power of the holy spirit.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

JOEPUBLISHER1 said,

"...those charts are very revealing on so many levels. First it shows how complicated this religion is. Second, the WTS makes it look like they are the only ones who understand the deep things of the Bible - of course, if that was really true than you wouldn't have a column on the left of those charts entitled "Previous Understanding".

Wonderful point clearly stated.

TRUTH is simple.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Need a little help here regarding the new understanding of Matt. 13:43 as shown below!

If the new understanding re: the fulfillment of Matt 13:43 still lies ahead and since Jesus was quoting from Dan 12:3 then wouldn't that mean that the fulfillment of Dan 12:3 still lies sometime in the future? And wouldn't that also include Dan 12:1 where it speaks of 'Michael standing up' as being sometime in the future instead of 1914 as WT doctrine has been saying for years. Does that put WT in a pickle with the 1914 doctrine and Dan 12:1?

Help!

WHEN AND WHERE WILL THE RIGTHEOUS ONES SHINE AS BRIGHTLY AS THE SUN IN THE KINGDOM OF THEIR FATHER? (Daniel 12:3; Matt. 13:43)

Previous Understanding

Adjustment in Understanding

Previously, it was understood that Daniel 12:3 and Matthew 13:43 referred to the same activity – the preaching work (on earth). – Page 14, endnote [6].

The fulfillment of Matthew 13:43 still lies ahead. Jesus foretold not an activity taking place on earth, but a future event occurring in heaven. All faithful anointed ones will be gathered to heaven where they will shine brightly in the heavenly Kingdom. – Page 13, pars. 16, 17.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I also wanted to thank Nevada and Atlantis. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! These charts are a gem of information that you won't find in the July 15, 2013 magazine.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Mearked for later

Thank you

George

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It strikes me as a lot of fuss about nothing. Most of these so called changes are simply summaries of changes that happened years ago already.

It is simply a clearing up exercise where the power that has already been concentrated in the hands of the Governing Body for decades, has been formally clarified and justified. Everything else is bluster and noise.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

The bluster and noise however, serves a purpose. It confuses the hell out of the rnf.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Slimboyfat:

Do you mind me asking what it is that strikes you as a lot of fuss about nothing?

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

marked

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit