Macs are TOOLS OF SATAN!!!

by Xander 4 Replies latest social humour

• Xander
    Xander

(Well, we knew THAT, but....)

However, these propagandists aren't just targeting the young. Take for example Apple Computers, makers of the popular Macintosh line of computers. The real operating system hiding under the newest version of the Macintosh operating system (MacOS X) is called... Darwin! That's right, new Macs are based on Darwinism! While they currently don't advertise this fact to consumers, it is well known among the computer elite, who are mostly Atheists and Pagans. Furthermore, the Darwin OS is released under an "Open Source" license, which is just another name for Communism. They try to hide all of this under a facade of shiny, "lickable" buttons, but the truth has finally come out: Apple Computers promote Godless Darwinism and Communism.

Oh, it gets better...

http://members.truepath.com/objective/propaganda.html

I, uhhh....think he's serious...[8>]

(EDIT: that sarcasm smiley was intentional - I don't actually think he's serious - no one can possibly be THAT crazy, just in case anyone is wondering...)

Xander F
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Ohio order)

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana

• Xander
    Xander

But, the site IS still funny:

Dinosaurs are large, reptilian land animals that lived in great abundence over 4000 years ago ("There were giants in the earth in those days" [Gen 6:4]), and were mostly wiped out during the Flood. Contrary to the depictions of them from Hollywood, dinosaurs were herbivorous ("he eateth grass as an ox." [Job 40:15] & "And to every beast of the earth ... wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat" [Gen 1:30]) and lived concurrently and in peace with man. They did not live 65 million years ago, as evolutionists claim, since nothing but God existed then. They were created on the sixth day along with the other land animals (plesiosaurs, pterasaurs and others of their kinds are not strictly speaking dinosaurs, and they were created on the fifth day with the other animals of the water and sky).

Man and dinosaur lived together peacefully around 2000 BC. (Illustration by Peggy Miller)
    Xander F
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Ohio order)

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I don't get it... why do people always associate atheists with communism?

Granted, Russia and China have been communist and officially atheist, but that does not mean that all Christians are Nazis.

(In case you didn't know, Hitler was a devout Catholic.)

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Elsewhere,
    Hitler was an altar boy in his childhood days, but he
    soon gave that up to be a devout Nazi.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Xander,

Typical extreme fundamentalism. It is amazing to me that people like this are competent enough to spell better than me, and put sentences together but they come up with such bizarre notions. Reminds me of the short WT notion that the personality of a person was really in the literal heart and that made heart transplants very dangerous.

Jst2laws

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit