Statement That All should Read!

by U.2.K. 20 Replies latest jw friends

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

BTW, U2K:

If you like to be a martyr, suit yourself.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

U2K,
    Packeth thy samd.

• Solace
    Solace

If our country didnt go to war,
    A womans only acceptable clothing could be a large sheet and our punishment for speaking could be a good beating with stick.

• COMF
    COMF

Ye,Knoweth...< I use them right

Why did you put a comma between the two words?
    Why isn't there a space between the two words?
    Why is Knoweth capitalized?
    Your phrasing is incorrect. It's "Thou knowest."

Ah, love! could you and I with Him conspire
    To grasp this sorry scheme of things entire,
    Would not we shatter it to bits--and then
    Re-mould it nearer to the heart's desire!

• sunscapes
    sunscapes

2K you said:

Visions of the Earthly paradise that Was plan from the beginning was Jehovah Plan, In reality, All of mankind is Suppose to Enjoy each other Visits, From One part of the earth, to other.. Why you be So ignorant of The Visions of the armageddon Messiah

Well, if your Watchtower Vision (tm) includes an Idyllic New England American Paradise (tm) with the Celebration and REJOICING over the destruction of innocent babies along with those that made Jesus their Savior, etc., as they look back and see the earth swallowing up Will Smith and the destruction of the WTC and NYC buildings as Part of Jehovah's Plan of Har-Magedon (tm), you have a lot to learn, son.

Your version of "Jehovah God" is a Hitman In The Sky, and agape love takes the back seat.

• TheEye
    TheEye

Jehovah of armies is peace?

If you read the Old Testament, then you would know that the Jehovah which is written about is a most violent god.

• singsongboi
    singsongboi

if god is peace, then why did he not stop that murdering joshua from killing babies in canaan????????

today we would see joshua in a world court on a charge of genocide -- and rightly so!!!!!!

• greven
    greven

how about this one:

"THOSE WHO BEAT THEIR SWORDS TO PLOUGHSHARES, WILL PLOW FOR THOSE WHO DON`T."

GREVEN.

"Fear is strange soil. Mainly it grows obedience like corn, which grows in rows and makes weeding easy. But sometimes it grows the potatoes of defiance, which flourish underground."
    -from "Small Gods" by Terry Pratchett-

• avengers
    avengers

The most important of all is Jehovah's Name. In His Name billions of people have died and suffered agonous pains, and are at this moment suffering. This God who calls Himself Jehovah, how can He be a God of Love if He's willing to let billions of His children suffer and die just so His Name can be sanctified?

You can give a thousand excuses, but he says in His Word we have to be like Him, yet when my kid is injured, I help him or her immediately, not over a week. When my kid breaks a leg I'll tell him that it's not my time at this moment. Next week when it's my time I'll get back to you. In the mean time keep praying.

have a good day. Andy.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Remember when you went to the KH? Each cong has its share of pubs who were 'oddballs'. We do seem to have been attracting some of them of late.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit