Statement That All should Read!

by U.2.K. 20 Replies latest jw friends

• U.2.K.
    U.2.K.

Jehovah Was Peace before He Made "Man", Jehovah Was peace After he made "Man", And Jehovah still is peace, So Why do we Continue to fight?

People Who Engage In Violence/War are Foolish, and they knoweth nothing, Cause if they Knoweth anything they Would'nt Fight. When people go to War, they Is not killing their enemies, they are only killing more & more of God's Children, for the Simply fact that We all Is God's Children...Millions fight over Lands, But as I mention before This life is not suppose what it's suppose to be, Visions of the Earthly paradise that Was plan from the beginning was Jehovah Plan, In reality, All of mankind is Suppose to Enjoy each other Visits, From One part of the earth, to other.. Why you be So ignorant of The Visions of the armageddon Messiah?

It dont matter, What religion Ye have(I have very high Respect for all Religions) You knoweth In the beginning God Was peace, God still is peace, Even to this day, The Sun goeth down, and the Stars and the moon Rise up, Not possible if it was'nt for our Creator, Who Created us... Violence is The devil, Peace is God the father....

REVELATION CHAPTER 12; 12. Is the fact, that Mankind is fallen into the hands of satan,.... We Cry for the Ignorant ones and We survive with the Righteous ones

• COMF
    COMF

If you can't do old English correctly, please refrain from butchering it.

Ah, love! could you and I with Him conspire
    To grasp this sorry scheme of things entire,
    Would not we shatter it to bits--and then
    Re-mould it nearer to the heart's desire!

• OlderTom
    OlderTom

Why?

Why should we all read this statement?

You are excused as you are a newby.

Read and learn but you need to take off the Watchtower filter and open your mind.

Older Tom

And you will know the truth and the REAL truth will set you free.

OlderTom

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

When people don't go to war, people will be enslaved.

When people don't go to war, people will always be attacked.

And when people don't go to war, they and their subsequent generation will not survive.

War is not good. True, but war is needed in order to ensure that there is peace and freedom.

So, since you are in the U.S., be thankful that your country has a military to defend your freedom to practice your religion.

• Waygooder64
    Waygooder64

"Hooked on Phonics", look into it...

• U.2.K.
    U.2.K.

lol.. You Trippin! > Ye,Knoweth...< I use them right, you just did'nt catch on to what I was saying, when I use them

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan
    you just did'nt catch on to what I was saying, when I use them

I read the statement clearly and of course it does states that People who participate in War are foolish and stupid.

Now let me give you a creepy scenario: If we lost WWII, you won't be able to practice your religion openly and I cannot express my views freely.

• U.2.K.
    U.2.K.

AJax:

If people keep attacking us, Talking things out is "THE ONLY SOLUTION" Fighting Just Cause more deaths, not to mention More & more violence... If talking dont work, Let'em kill you, Because Having faith in God & Jesus Christ, is the Most important thing, And hope for the resurrection is Good to- Acts 24-15

Also Ajax:

The Army/Government Dont protect nobody, they just think they do, War is not the answer to Peace, Do I even have to say it again? ha,ha..And ajax, I dont have no religion,...

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Don't be putting hope in any government on earth, they can't help unless people's attitudes are willing to change.....FFFTTT, can't see that happening in the near future.....

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan
    If people keep attacking us, Talking things out is "THE ONLY SOLUTION"

Really??? Last I checked, that didn't work with Hitler, the only reason Talking did work against the Soviet Union was because we also had nukes.

If talking dont work, Let'em kill you, Because Having faith in God & Jesus Christ, is the Most important thing, And hope for the resurrection is Good to- Acts 24-15
    Let'em kill me, I don't think so, buddy. I am not a JW and I do not believe in that. How'bout this? If the situation happens to you, why don't let them kill you and you can hope for the resurrection while I prefer to fight to live?

The Army/Government Dont protect nobody, they just think they do, War is not the answer to Peace, Do I even have to say it again? ha,ha..And ajax, I dont have no religion,...
    If war is not the answer to peace, then tell me... how would you like to live under Nazi rule or Communist rule?
    You have no religion... that's funny... you are talking about hoping for the resurrection and having faith in God and JesusChrist. If you have no religion, then why are you mentioning God and JesusChrist?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit