World Cup Watchers Sign In Please!

by Englishman 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/en/t/s/g.html

England won't find it easy against Argentina or Sweden. Nor will the USA have an easy time against Portugal although they have a good chance against Poland and should be able to demolish the Koreans.

Who else is going to be glued to the telly?

Wouldn't it be fun if the US and the UK won their groups and then had to play each other?

Englishman.

• happy man
    happy man

hello E.
    Who abauot Sven jurking around widh Ulrika, i heard that the crowd shouting UUUULrika when he was on Man United fight.
    Tuff to bee sweed in england, i was reding in a newspaper here that he i leving england beaucause this terribel noice from the press, what du yopu think,
    AAAND Sweden - England 2-1 sorry
    But i think argentina and nigeria will bee winner in this group, more fantasy , sweden and England is to sterotypic.
    greatings from sweden,

• neyank
    neyank

Howdy English,

I haven't watched it yet, but I will.

Soccer is a great sport.
    One heck of a workout!

But remember.
    Soccer is NOT football!!!

neyank

• LB
    LB

Oh soccer is football. Even this Niner fan has to admit that. I've wondered why we Americans even call our football, football anyway? The feet are seldom used.

Soccer is great but not well adapted to commercials such as american football is.

Ask any 12 year old kid what they love playing, it's soccer. But once they get into highschool, football seems to take over.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Simon
    Simon

We'll be watching and cheering them on!

I haven't decided who I'm gogin to support after the group stages though ... (work it out)

• termite 35
    termite 35

My sons' OBSESSION with the game means I have no choice...I prefer rugby; but I do find myself getting sucked in now,especially these African teams,they're amazingly fast compared to us ,i'm ashamed to say-brilliant.I'm such a mixed bag;nationally wise,but I think i'm going for England;i'll get lynched otherwise..will svens' mind be focussed we wonder?I think he'll be able to seperate his private life from the cup;UP THE ENGLISH! (was that a carry on film?)
    They'll be a hell of a lot of 'sickies' from work this summer ,that's for sure!

• Beans
    Beans

Deutschland Uber Alles

Beans

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Simon,

We need a new forum for World Cup watchers, don't you think?

Yes, Eman, I'll be 'glued' to the telly. I need cheering up!

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• Englishman
    Englishman

Deutschland Uber Alles?

Nein mein liederhosen!

Ich haben ein Englanders mit ze goal und scoren ze 5 - 1 ha ha ha!

Ein Michael Owen bomberen vil run ze pantsoff und ze likes of Klinsmann und ze olden timers from ze Alemagne. Ein goals for ein Englanders mit ze dacker dacker dacker out of ze sun!

Ein Englander

• neyank
    neyank

SAY WHAT!?!?!?!?

neyank

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit