Comments at the WT this morning

by OneFingerSalute 40 Replies latest watchtower bible

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Ummmmmmm , i imagine she was in the back room the second the prayer ended.
  • Doctor Who
    Doctor Who
    brandnew

Ummmmmmm , i imagine she was in the back room the second the prayer ended.

Actually no, she is known to have "lost it" for awhile. Still a pioneer though. I am surprised they still call on her.
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    Good stuff, maybe they all agree, that its all BS ! ! !lol..
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I answered this today in that paragraph:

"It is nice to see the honesty of the Governing Body in this study and the "question from readers" article following. The way they have openly admitted that they have been wrong in so many of these past teachings is refreshing. Yes, so much of what was taught has been recognised as incorrect now, and this article helps all of us to move on from these inaccuracies"

the conductor was gushing in agreement, and heads were bobbing up and down throughout the audience....

NEWSFLASH IDIOTS IN THE CONG, I WAS BEING SARCASTIC!

• Monsieur
    Monsieur

Folks kept saying how they obeyed the old light despite it not making any sense.

What??

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Well now that sounds like the comment of real ass kisser. Yeah 'now that they know they are this delusional faithful and discreet(bumbling) slave' we can't help but trust them it's that or be disfellowshipped and be shun by all your friends.

The faithful bumbling stumbling slave can always be trusted now that they finally know who they are,, it took them a few decades but now they know,,,yeah!!! so we can all now sleep at night knowing that they finally know more about their delusional ficticous place in bible gargin which should all give us confidence sayth the wise man!!!

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    The old truth was 'the truth', the new truth is 'the truth'.... but if you stick to the old truth you are 'against the truth'....there is only one truth......how did truth get so confusing!?
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

If we were asked something by the police for example, and gave an incorrect or misleading answer, we would be held accountable and punished...right??

We couldn't just respond by saying "oh hang on, some "new light" has come to mind, and I now wish to change my answer to the exact opposite of what I said...."

• AgentSmith
    AgentSmith

The more things change, the more they stay the same. Over a decade now since I stepped over the threshold of a kingdom hall, and it seems its all the same smoke and mirrors..

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

the truth is always the truth.

it doesnt matter if its old truth or new truth--its all the same.

it doesnt matter if its false truth--its still the truth.

the only time the truth is untrue is when you see it for what it really is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit