Comments at the WT this morning

by OneFingerSalute 40 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

So as I am "listening" to the WT study going on this question was asked. "How do you FEEL about refined understanding?"

Some of the comments were:

I feel like we can trust everything the governing body tells us now that we know they are the FDS."

"We are sooo fortunate to know who the FDS is. The world doesn't know who they are."

The world doesn't have a clue about the truth."

Next up is the type/anti-type BS.

The WT makes the bragging statement that Jehovah has helped make the FDS more discreet. Funny, the dictionary defines discreet as, "not likely to be seen or noticed by many people." So they made a blatant lie right there!

And who really cares who or what some old goat herder named Naboth was or did?

I apologize, but this is making me physically ill. Maybe more commentary later, if I can stand to do so.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Hang in there, it most be tough sitting next to and in a room full of zombies. Make one truth move and they'll be on you like flies on shit tearing your apostate face off.
  • exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

I feel like we can trust everything the governing body tells us now that we know they are the FDS."

"We are sooo fortunate to know who the FDS is. The world doesn't know who they are."

The world doesn't have a clue about the truth."

As a former long time JW, the above comments are typically made by a commenter who is trying to compensate for his/her own sense of uncertainty. If these feelings were genuine, it would be automatically assumed that these things are so and it wouldn't have occurred to them to comment on them.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

So as I am "listening" to the WT study going on this question was asked. "How do you FEEL about refined understanding?"

......................Image result for can't admit you're wrong....Image result for fuck excuses

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Every leader of the WTBTS for the last 130+ years has been wrong about every significant thing they ever taught. Everything.

How does that indisputable fact inspire "trust"?!?

This should be a major WTF moment for everyone.

Let's review: It's a cult!

• konceptual99
    konceptual99
    So discreet they have shed any pretence of being semi-anonymous to most of the flock and have their own TV broadcasts...
  • Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    So forget types and anti-types all except the antitypical "faithful and discreet slave" thats an exception. Err. Errm.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The organization's leaders known as the GB or going to redefine some previous old bullshit into bullshit that more palpable for this generation of people that are JWS. isn't that nice of them ?

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Yea this particular bit of tripe was galling. Until today it types/antitypes were "truth". NOW they are not and every is cool with them not being "truth" as of today. They spend an hour explaining why they were wrong but its ok! We have it right now and isnt it soooooo awesome that we have it all together!!!!
  • Deltawave
    Deltawave
    Spot on Morpheus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit