June 1st WT...The WTS's Fixation with Death

by ISP 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• outnfree
    outnfree

((((((((((simplesally)))))))))))))

Honey, don't be so fearful. THE most likely scenario is that you die and that's it. You're gone. You return to dust.

If there's a God (or Goddess), more religions teach that there's a paradise out there for one's spirit/soul and one has to be very, very, very wicked for the beneficent god to consign one to the underworld.

I am sure you are not very, very, very wicked.

outnfree

And, yes, that's very hypocritical -- the WT selling magazines by playing on the same fears that they are criticizing others of exploiting.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Simplesalley:

I'm going to take a very NEUTRAL position here without putting in my own beliefs or biases, but I found very interesting (if not conforting) the stories of those who have had near-death experiences. Now for all those nay-sayers...blow off and don't be sooo negative...at least be neutral, let anyone who's interested just read the numerous stories and think for themselves. Go to a search engine, Yahoo or Google (I think they're the same now) and type in near death experiences.

For most of those who have had these experiences, you can't convience them other wise....it's only some that have NEVER experience one who will sometimes totally discount them. I try to keep an open mind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit