Who Really Will Give JWN Members the Proper Food at the Proper Time?

by nochoice 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• nochoice
    nochoice

Hello friends. Do we have a board member that has committed to divulging the Annual Meeting highlights as soon as they're out? I understand the live show will be at 10:00 am on Saturday. And I understand that other meetings will occur throughout that day and on Sunday too.

But unlike the regular sheep that might have to wait for their assigned meeting place, perhaps an entire day later, JWN members DESERVE to know the highlights immediately!

Therefore, is there anyone going to the Stanley on behalf of the hungry JWN flock?

If not, perhaps you can share the main posters that I should keep my eye out for with the latest that morning. Atlantis? Others?

Thanks!

• rmt1
    rmt1

Stanley isn't that huge. This makes me wonder if TWS has its own counter-espionage database that could search any username posting here and link it, forever more, to the attendance list (that I assume they have) for Stanley. Then, do that twice, for some other event that has an attendance list.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

At least one venue in the U.K. has allocated its seating by numbered tickets!

• nochoice
    nochoice

Hmmm. Okay then. I am not looking to "out" any of our intelligencia.

I am sure all of us will be getting tidbits and reports from contacts that are piped into the first session from other venues.

I will work on my patience!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

I prefer to cook my own food!

• cedars
    cedars

A person has contacted me who is going and has offered to try and secretly record it. It would be great if it works, and obviously in that event I will try to share any information as quickly as possible in such a way that would not reveal the source. However, secret recording can be tricky at the best of times, and I would rather not count my chickens until they have hatched.

Whatever happens, I'm sure we'll be getting any"food" before it appears in print, or on JW.org. The organization is nowhere near as leak-proof as it likes to think it is.

Cedars

• factfinder
    factfinder

It will be interesting to hear whatever info anyone can share.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It would be great if someone could stream it out live. Imagine that, apostates getting better access than ordinary uninvited JWs. Is that possible?

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

THE ONLY REASON THE gb IS 'INVITING' THE RANK AND FILE PUBS. IS BECAUSE THEY ARE EMBARRASSED THAT THEIR "SPECIAL-BY INVITATION ONLY" MEETING INFORMATION HITS THE WEB SITES BEFORE THE RANK AND FILE HEAR IT 'OFFICIALLY' FROM SOME SUPER DUB THAT GOT INVITED TO THE STANLEY. HARD TO KEEP IT A SECRET ANY MORE ESPECIALLY WITH SEMI-APOSTATES WORKING RIGHT THERE IN THE HEART OF THE CORPORATION.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

The meeting in Australia is open to anyone wearing a suit or dress basically...no numbered tickets.

Are there Aussie people here that can record it???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit