JWs are being told Watchtower is financially strapped because they forgave Kingdom Hall mortgages!

by PokerPlayerPhil 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• PokerPlayerPhil
    PokerPlayerPhil

Here's why the Governing Body did that little line on JW Broadcasting, I have a source still inside New York and being as sneaky as ever, the Watchtower is claiming they need the cash because they forgave the Kingdom Hall mortgages! Not all the Kingdom Halls are hitting the targeted monthly donation-revenue range, they are still asking other Kingdom Halls to pony up cash for Kingdom Halls that can't afford the "Recommended Donation Rate". Pure Evil, that's the Jehovah"s Witness Watchtower Theocratic War in Action! HQ tells their Worldwide Congregation any lie or half-truth they want, without reasoning things out the Publisher must believe or keep their mouth shut lest they get labeled a faultfinding murmurer. They are falling apart if they are lying about the arrangement they themselves created, "We are forgiving your debts but you still must keep paying the same or greater sum forever!", a perpetual dividend from each Kingdom Hall.

Witnesses are worried the Watchtower is hurting financially after their massive gesture of goodwill and yes after speaking with him and several other people in charge, that's how their spinning this mess! The "Loan Forgiveness" program flopped according to a few people in the financial know or it's being presented this way. I am writing while on the phone, the Kingdom Hall donations are dropping unexpectedly, they screwed up!

• PokerPlayerPhil
    PokerPlayerPhil

Watchtower can use the Ad on my side bar, the Watchtower make's great decisions buying Real Estate, too bad they can't get their sheep to give enough money to cover expenses like other churches do, must not have Jehovah's backing? Use this logo Watchtower, your funeral will celebrate the birth of numerous shacked minds!

PS, I am not that old, am I? Is JWN trying to tell me something because I had that weird unnatural fear the Watchtower instilled inside me as a child!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

the Watchtower is claiming they need the cash because they forgave the Kingdom Hall mortgages!

The money was never theirs to loan..It`s Donated JW Money..

Those Kingdom Halls were already bought and paid for,with JW Donation Money..

JW`s have to borrow their own money??!!..Then repay it??!!..

JWs pay twice for WBT$ Real Estate..

.....Image result for watchtower logo

Image result for thieves logo

• PokerPlayerPhil
    PokerPlayerPhil

Off the phone with another JW in Oregon, this is going to be the official line to their begging because it's spreading like wildfire or the Organization is getting less money than before. Will the Watchtower have to consolidate even more Kingdom Halls and force Witnesses to travel twenty or thirty miles or threaten them at least? The BOE had to give a monthly talk in our Kingdom Hall saying "If we were a business, the utility company would have shut off the power, water and heating and foreclose our Kingdom Hall because we are not cutting it!'

Many JW Elders have no problem taking four or five vacations( and refuse to tithe while preaching to others "give more money!). My Aunt never gave anything to the Kingdom Hall and she made $180k with her husband from his endless disability and workers compensation lawsuits and pensions accumulated. The Watchtower's founders said "If we have to beg for money or pass a plate, we know Jehovah is not blessing our efforts!" When each Publisher had to fill out the piece of paper and state how much money they could afford to keep Jehovah's House open, that's a warning sign!

If anyone here is from Bakersfield or Visalia, my Uncle was telling me in the late 1960s or early 1970s the Congregation had each member write a pledge to donate for the Kingdom Hall. Jobs starting leaving as the Economy broke in that region, Witnesses who were unemployed were hounded like Mormons do to their members who stop attending the LDS Church. Witnesses who stopped attending the Kingdom Hall and suffering from depression soon had JW Elders show up and ask the following scripted questions.

1. Where have you been, it's been some time since you attended the Meeting!

2. Do you remember you signed a pledge to Jehovah to donate money to keep his Temple Doors open?

3. You are not in "good standing" because "your Yes did not mean Yes"!

The issues of each person losing their job are complex and complicated and people get really depressed when you can't find work! To use a form letter or card, the Watchtower's REPO MEN "Bruno" and "Big Louie" did not care about the Witness or his or her family, it's all about the money you promised! Uncle said he remember one family really suffering and living out of their car getting handed a bill of 25 months of unpaid Kingdom Hall Pledges! What would you say to people so calloused to your personal economic plight your living in a car with kids and their handing you a Kingdom Hall Bill after not attending the Meetings for Two Years!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

You are not in "good standing" because "your Yes did not mean Yes"!

But my "NO" definitely means "NO".

Does that count?

Doc

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    I think wt should of been a bit more open, honest and transparent with that letter. They unintentionally gave the impression that they were ok for cash that's why they lovingly forgave the loan. Little did the R&F know that the exact opposite had happened, and now Wt is thinking "oh shit"
  • Zoos
    Zoos
    They unintentionally gave the impression that they were ok for cash that's why they lovingly forgave the loan. Little did the R&F know that the exact opposite had happened, and now Wt is thinking "oh shit"

Watchtower should be used to thinking, "Oh Shit!", with all the prediction failures and all.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

@ PPP - I agree.

When the Org looked at the congregations' bank accounts around the world, and saw all that lovely cash just sitting there, they were like the Babylonians who were shown all the riches sitting in Jerusalem's vaults, (2 Kings 20:12,13) they hatched a plan to get it all for themselves. But just as happened in those days, "God's people" today have stopped paying the tribute to their overlords.

Now the oppressors are pretty peeved and are preparing to extract every penny by whatever method.

Congregations viewed by the Branch as being "economically unviable", will be terminated [consolidated] and given the excuse that the Org is merely using "valuable resources" to the best effect.

The Org's eyes are focussed 100% on the annual financial totals - not the preaching totals - and more & more J.W.'s are waking up to this fact!

• SimonSays
  • CloseTheDoor
    CloseTheDoor

The BOE had to give a monthly talk in our Kingdom Hall saying "If we were a business, the utility company would have shut off the power, water and heating and foreclose our Kingdom Hall because we are not cutting it!'

I have heard this so many times in my cong. and others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit