AGM 5 OCTOBER 2013 (UNOFFICIAL RUMORS)

by WatchTower87 293 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

I get sick of hearing the kool-aid jokes. Its not funny really.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Me too.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I like the Kool Aid pics and stuff, keep 'em coming! the WT and their blood guilty leaders are a thousand times worse than anything that came out of Jonestown

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Can I just say how incredibly excited I am to hear what happens at the AGM?

Only joking. Tosspots the lot of them. Who cares!

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

sealed confidential envelope....for 5 years old and up..?...not a legal document then...odd..

• processor
    processor

Maybe the "new name ... which no one knows except the one receiving it." (Rev 2:7) ... possibly in preparation of their merger with the Latte-A-Day-Saints.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

As if the Mormons would have them. It tells you something when when a history denying, former racist, former polygamist, magic underpants wearing religion is viewed as more respectable than your own.

Ooops I missed the joke.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

The big announcement is that they're going green...

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

slimboyfat:

Can I just say how incredibly excited I am to hear what happens at the AGM?
    Only joking. Tosspots the lot of them. Who cares!

I would tend to agree. But I have relatives in the bizarre little religion, so I'm left wondering if they're going to become even more nutty than they already are. Or if the GB might say something so outlandlishly stupid that might help my relatives to see the light and escape.

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Sealed envelope is probably offer for time share in Warwick.

You know how when you go on vacation there is always that offer to sit through a short meeting usually for some type of time share offering? You have to spend x number of hours of selling before you can get those discount tickets to whatever show or trip you were intersted in.

Does this AGM sound like it is much different than one of those time share meetings? lol

NJY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit