What is new about the Candace Conti trial

by smiddy 19 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• smiddy
    smiddy

Whats new in the latest developments

smiddy

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Watchtower is just making themselves look more stupid. Oh sorry that isn't a new development as we already knew that.

• mauiboy
    mauiboy

Both the WT and McCabe have submittted final briefs and requested oral arguments (rather then relying on the brief to represent them). Thats what I have surmised from the couthouse updates I get by email......the terminology of which I usually have to google to understand. So, this is what I boiled all the legal-ese down to.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

She's getting closer to actually getting paid from what I heard...

There goes little Johnny's piggybank money he sent to the WBT$

• besty
    besty

What specifically did you hear RayPublisher?

• besty
    besty

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Wouldn't it be a kck in the WT's balls if Candace donated a chunk of it to SNAP and/or used it to help pay future plaintiff's legal fees for other WT-pedo-related cases?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    RayPublisher - "There goes little Johnny's piggybank money he sent to the WBT$"

Naw, that's gonna come out of the Brooklyn sales.

Still, money's money; the more the WTS has to pony up, the more painful it's gonna get for 'em.

• Scully
    Scully

More pressure on Caleb: Giving makes you happy!!

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Regardless of whether its from donations or the $800+ million proceeds from sales of Brooklyn property, it is still a win. If Candace were to donate a portion to SNAP, it would be a very valuable investment. Let's not forget that she deserves every nickel she gets. Hopefully she can invest it wisely and she and her family can benefit from it for decades or more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit