UK Circuit Overseer Wife blogger - yes really...

by besty 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• besty
    besty

http://acowseyeview.blogspot.co.uk/

foreign language circuit in London - see link for more details.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Unreal! Way too hip to be a CO's wife.

• carla
    carla

I can't read it (too early for such nonsense) but imagine all the hits she will be getting from this apostate thread! warms the heart doesn't it?

• zound
    zound

So pleased for Shoba since she studied the whole bible teach book with him herself and at first when she first started studying he said (her husband) she had to make the choice between him and her and she told him straight out that if she had to make that choice she would choose JEHOVAH!! So that was a very strong stand for the truth. So she has been blessed for sticking steadfastly to Jehovah and now she has just put her first report in as an unbaptised publisher in March! :) Isn't that great.

Umm... no it's not great. JW's don't break up families, not at all. Nope.

I do however like the way she refers to herself as a COW. Is that part of the theocratic language?

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

zound - I just copied the same passage and was about to paste when I saw you had beat me to it. That passage made my stomach turn. What a great way to get converts when a wife holds a husband to ransom like that. And as you say the WBTS never breaks up families. Actually I found the whole blog nauseating. Having not been directly exposed to the thinking in this way I was horrified to see how they prey on the uneducated.

• cedars
    cedars

Brilliant! I know one or two in Uxbridge.

Interesting to see a CO's wife milking her status. (pun intended)

Would she still have a blog if she wasn't on the circuit, one wonders?

Cedars

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

Re these foreign language congregations. Do they also teach their members how to speak the language of the country in which they now reside?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I wonder if she counts time writing these posts.

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

It's an in joke among circuit overseer's wives.

Taint that funny.

• carla
    carla

Would the wt approve of this blog?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit