Are U.S. Teenz getting socially "stupid&qu...

by D8TA 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Solace
    Solace

I think it is the parents responsibility to ensure that children are respectful to adults. It is so hard when both parents are working and the laws are the way they are these days. Its almost like you cant discipline your kids anymore. I am noticing our 10 year olds "attitude" starting to kick in. I have told her on occasion, "You will NOT talk to adults that way". My husband and I both work full time but we try not to miss a beat. I hope we are being consistant enough.
    I think if parents dont step in while kids are young, it can get out of control during the teen years. By then its too late. Usually the law has to take it from there.

Im so glad you were there and helped those poor people.

• LB
    LB

My son who is in his 30's ran into a similar problem last night. He said some 15-16 year olds were walking past his car and one of them spit on his hood.

It was a very foolish thing for that youth to do.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• LDH
    LDH

D8TA that was funny as hell. THANK YOU.

Although I'm "just a girl," LOL, as you might imagine I don't run from confrontation with these little jackasses.

I also get it a lot, oddly never from the boys who are 90% in their own world, but mostly from the little slutty chicana types whose shoes are heavier than they are.

It's wierd--they think that they are competing with me?!?!? for what?!?!?

Also, I find that my biggest problem is that I smile too much. This (erroneously) leads these little twats to believe that they can say/do what they want, LOL. More than once I have *flipped the script* and gone from smiling happy Lisa to a pit bull. The fact that I'm almost 6 feet makes them rethink their position quickly.

I do not like seeing children get hit in public, and if you do it around me I will probably ask you if you want an can of wup ass opened on YOU. Once I saw a woman ball up her fist and hit her three year old in the back. I jumped over the wall and I was in her face before she knew what to do. I then called CPS on my cell phone and followed this wacky bitch home (she was walking--no car--surprise), the whole time I told them they better hurry cause if the police didn't get there fast enough I was going to kick her ass so she could see what it felt like.

When the cops got there they were laughing but also very strongly chided me for threatening her, that I was risking arrest. I told them it was worth it to see her scared.

I am sick of the disrespect of these young punks but let's put the blame where it deserves to be. Their parents. NEVER would I have disrespected anyone in that manner, much less the elderly.

You know what? I betcha X-JWs have more than their share of pent up frustration and we're probably just looking for a chance to unleash it, LOL.

YES, it feels good to defend the weak. Thanks D8TA

Lisa

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Well GOOD for You!!! They NEEDED the crap knocked out of them obviously!

I am SOooooo glad that you did what you did.

That reminded me of that old movie "ClockWork Orange"

I think teenz are getting "stupider"
    I've noticed that alot lately. They really believe the (us) older gen. went through life with blinders on.[8>]

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/home.html

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

....Yes indeed Thank you D8TA we do need more people like you.
    You have the proverbial "Brass Balls" and an honest heart.
    A good combonation in my book........Jedd

• Realist
    Realist

that discussion reminds me very much on the discussion about the good old days. i hardly doubt that new generations get more stupid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit