Yep, it's now Sunday here 'downunder' and another lazy Sunday has come.
After you've read the Sunday papers, enjoyed a stroll down to the 'local', watched Match of the Day, how about doing a little poll for all you exDubs?
Today's topic: What's the most enjoyable thing you do now that you've got 'time on your hands'?
Disclaimer: Apart from 'that' of course!!
1. Wearing a short skirt.
2. Not wearing a tie!
3. Not having to fidget during the National Anthem.
4. Not having to explain why you didn't vote!
5. Accepting people as they are.
6. Enjoying being with your family at the weekend instead of the early start to get the kids ready for Field Service/Meetings. (All in your 'Sunday best' of course!
7. Going to university.
8. Growing a beard.
9. Attending other churches.
10. Saying to the Dubs when they call "I'm not interested"!
11. Not having to give another talk in the Ministry School.
12. Shunning the Dubs in the supermarket.
13. Knowing you are 'good enough'.
15. Other (please give details)
"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."
- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress