Nothing left in the tank

by zed is dead 21 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Can you change any of your circumstances that will allow for self-care? You deserve it.

• The Quiet One
  • The Quiet One
  • LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Hi Zed Is Dead, Life sucks sometimes. Part of me still wants to hang onto that WatchTower Fantasy, that "If", ???, when we die, we will wake up in this beautiful paradise, with perfect health and happiness. lol

We were lied to. We are ALL going to die. I believed I wasn't going to die, for over 1/2 a century! FacePalm , lol

I am still in a little bit of low gear, even in neutral, even sometimes in reverse, because the awfulness of being lied to, and living a wasted WT life, can be overwhelming.

I have so many things I am interested in and wanted to experience. At my age, I should have decades of life, under my belt. I don't. At my age I should have gazillion's of friends, with many varied experiences, to share and talk and laugh with but I don't. My life has been all JW lived. And I don't want that JW life. Yes, I cry for the craziness of it all. I cry that my life is toward the end, not even the middle. I cry for the grandchildren I most likely will never have. I want a do-over, lol, but no one can do-over their life. What is past... is gone.

I find great joy in living, every day. Just parts of the day, I feel down. I try to reel my mind back to, today, and the joy of life without WT control.

(((((Hugs to you my fellow traveler)))))

Just Lois

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

Just Lois,

Yes we all must play the hand we are dealt....

There is always something I can do........If nothing more than adjust my thinking to an unpleasant curcumstance.....I can do that.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I'm sorry you feel so low, zed. I hope you feel better soon. What's up?

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Need a holiday. Get away for a while.

• Miss.Fit
    Miss.Fit

Zed: hope you had a chance to refuel. Are you doing okay?

Missy

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

No update from zed?

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Doing better, I put a few bucks in the tank. I just have a tough few weeks, and I will be back to as normal as I get.

zed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit