Anonymous vs WT: sooo, was that just a big ole hoax???

by grumblecakes 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I contacted them a few months ago and asked what the status was. After a bit of searching I was put in contact with the individual heading up the initiative who said they had a whole package of damning information about the Watchtower but were unable to crack the database. Within a few days they released the information packet to the public.

A lot of speculation and baseless assertions, nothing earthshattering.

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

Damn, thats dissappointing.

Maybe anonymous should take a run at themover their tax exempt status. Thats hella shady too.

• 5go
    5go

The big problem is "Anonymous" is not really an organization but more of a meme. So yeah a group of people that identify with the meme "Anonymous" are working on it. That is how Anonymous survives despite all atempts to destroy it, so don't knock to much but it does lead to some broken promises or at least slow to fulfill ones.

• DifiantSlave
    DifiantSlave

Maby this is a result :-)

http://jwleaks.org/

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I don't even think Anon has a DB. I think they are full of it.

MMM

• emeth
    emeth

After a bit of searching I was put in contact with the individual heading up the initiative who said they had a whole package of damning information about the Watchtower but were unable to crack the database.

If they cant crack the code how do they know what damning is in the package?

• Emery
    Emery

It's not like they're organized or anything. Anonymous is mostly made up of a bunch of teenagers who hang out at 4chan.org

If Anonymous really was attacking the WT they would made a viral video on YouTube and declared the attack like they did with Scientology. It would have made worldwide news. The only video I saw was recycled footage from previous Anon videos that anyone could've made. There are a lot of wannabe Anon videos and hackers out there, so take it with a grain of salt but hopefully I am wrong.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I received an email from a JW Anon member who was warning bethelites to change their email addresses.

Sure enough if I google my email address an Anon Data Cache is in the results with mine and many UK bethel email addresses. They have changed nowadays, maybe as a result of this to emails first [email protected]

I posted all of this info here and gave the details of the JW anon, someone here found his details in europe, I contacted him and he called me apostate and ran away.

I don't think they have much, but they have enough. JW Leaks is doing a good job.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I don't even think there is a pedophile DB to download. These records probably exist as physical files buried in a filing cabinet, behind locked doors, deep within the legal department.

MMM

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Yeah, Mr Mustard, If may seem that if they are smart it will all be paperwork....

But then if you wanted to destroy a lot of paperwork quick....that aint easy. Hard disks however....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit