Cognizant Dissident says Hi!

by cognizant dissident 28 Replies latest jw friends

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

So you must live fairly close to Simon Jnat. Or are you travelling for the event. Is it a big apostafest? Or just a select few? Are you still a moderator on this forum? So many questions......

For those reading, Jnat is my favorite, wise Christian poster on JWD and we have had many great (and respectful) discussions. Proof that atheists and Christians can really get along and love each other.

I confess, I do miss the drama of the great JWD atheist/Christian wars of yester year a little. It was great fun and a nice way to pass a boring evening at home.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Beks here Cog

• caliber
    caliber

cognizant dissident

Great to hear from you after 3 years

Say hi to "the girls" as well hahahahaha !

If you remember out last discussion you will get this !!!

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Beks! It's you! With a different alias! One of my all-time favorite posters. So great to see you on here still.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Caliber! The girls are just fine thank-you and safely tucked away from prying eyes!

The minute I saw your name, I immediately thought of our little facebook war and started laughing. If you want, I can post a pic of some bare boobies here for old times sake? But I really don't want to get banned my the mods on my first night back.

Hope you and the missus are well.

Cheers!

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

" its' more for the humor value than actually caring or getting angry."

Yep. I view it like watching a sport, or celebrity voyeurism- it's just entertaining now.

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Hey Cog. You are one of the most awesome peeps I have met off this discussion board. And I say that without any views of 'the girls'!! LOL

Strange we are both back on JWD tonight.

Big hugs

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Hey Uzzah

Fancy meeting you here! And thank you for the props! What brings you back to JWD tonight after all this time?

For me, I finished my contract at work and looking for another, so temporarily unemployed and don't have to go to bed early for the first time in 2 years!

ps: Caliber hasn't seen my "girls" either but thanks to me he got to see a lot of others ( more than he wanted to) He may still be partially blind in his left eye

Hugs right back at ya!

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

If you have any contacts with Municipal, regional or Provincial governments I might have an employment opportunity for you. We are connected by LinkedIn. let's talk.

Muah

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Will do. Touch base with you tomorrow via reg email.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit