My Daughter Is Having Her Own Apostofest With 30 "Inactive" JWs At A Local Restaurant Saturday Night

by minimus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

She has planned to get together with all these 35 plus year olds and it originally was going to be about 10, then word got out.

She is calling it "Fallen Angels"....(My daughter is too funny!)

• Dagney
    Dagney

That is fantastic!!!

If only we could be so lucky.

(Man, am I the only one having to go back and edit the paragraphs? I even switch to Chrome thinking that would help. )

• minimus
    minimus

Obviously, she doesn't care if any JW finds out.

• Gopher
    Gopher

MIN - The first time we had an apostofest in Minnesota, about a dozen of us met in a Minneapolis neighborhood bar. We had planned to stay only an hour or 90 minutes, but we had so much fun talking (and drinking) that we stayed until midnight!

Hopefully the time will fly by at your daughter's apostafest too!

• minimus
    minimus

Thanks, Gopher. I'm going by there too to make a cameo appearance. All these "kids" used to come to my house while I was an elder.

(I might even say some nasty things about "The Truth" too).

• AwSnap
    AwSnap

That is so awesome. Good for her (and you!)

• minimus
    minimus

It amazes me that soooooo many Witnesses that were around in the 80s are gone now. All these people smartened up and hightailed it out of Dodge!

• Gopher
    Gopher

The Watchtower world is like a revolving door. People come in, they shuffle out. Their leadership really seems not to care how many JW's they keep around. They only care that they have a growing number who kowtow to them.

• minimus
    minimus

yup

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit