Bethelites told to protest by the GB??

by williamhconley 11 Replies latest social current

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Ummmm. If this was in a watchtower it should be verifyable right? Very interesting since it is clearly being involved in local political action for the benefit of ones own interests. Or maybe it was just unjust persecusion?

I always used the arguement that voting is not in and of itself evil. I was not allowed to vote in high school. HIGH SCHOOL. And told people why. What a dink I must have looked like.

I would ask people, if they were about to wreck your grandmothers house for some eminent domain freeway thing, and there were votes against it, you would not voet against something like that which is totally benign? Nope! Apparently just by entering the system of vote registration, you have joined Satans system.

I asked what about all of the countries where it is mandatory to vote in order to have an ID card and citizen benefits, (Australia, Ecuador, to name a few)........they say well thay have no choice and make sure to vote for nobody. I say yes, but it is still a vote.

(crickets)

• BU2B
    BU2B

Well they are allowed to associate with the UN, supposedly for a library card. and OSCE, while the R+F arent even allowed to use the YMCA to use the pool.

Any more information about this would be great, especially considering the new Awake rag entitled "Is Protest the Answer?". This would be just one more on the long list of hypocrisy and double standards of the WT.

I believe the WT will do anything, even if forbidden to the R+F as long as it furthers their intrests.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit