Reverse-Witnessing works better with honey than with vinegar ;)

by ILoveTTATT 21 Replies latest jw friends

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Hi guys/gals!

45 likes to the page so far! Few people comment, but that's ok.

So thanks for the suggestions, but here's the format of the page:

Today is September 6th. Therefore I will post ONLY quotations from "September" or "September 1st" Awakes/Watchtowers. Come September 15th and onwards, I will post "September 15th" stuff... etc... The October quotes will be posted in October, November in November, and so on...

I will REFUSE to "connect the dots" since that will scream "apostate" with people. (Sorry!!) The whole point of the website is to passively show the Witnesses the story, kind of like a display at Bethel that openly has the "Plan of the Ages" chart. Some people will walk by it, not know what it is, and keep walking. Others (like me when I saw it)... will be shocked that we really did believe in Piramidology. So some things will stick, others won't... I also don't want to post "just the wackiest" stuff I find... I will be posting convention reviews, reports of the memorial, etc...

I have posts from September 1879, 1880, 1881, 1882, 1883.... until 1905 right now. I will post more today, increasing it to 1914 is my goal for today.

Already in the limited scope that is "just September magazines" there have been some wacky stuff... can't wait until January!! I will be posting all the "Happy New Year"!! quotes!! hahahaha

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

68 likes!

It will hit the fan once I post 1914, 1915, and 1916 quotes... Russel had a lot of explaining to do!!

ILTTATT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit