Reverse-Witnessing works better with honey than with vinegar ;)

by ILoveTTATT 21 Replies latest jw friends

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Hi all!

So... I am gaining more experience reverse-witnessing, and I had the greatest of ideas!! I don't have to say ANYTHING against the Watchtower, there's sufficient flip-flops in the WT to make one cringe!! So what I did was, opened a FB, went to a JW forum, added as many JW's as I could, and opened up a FB page that just posts quotes from the very first Watchtowers. I am posting quotes from September watchtowers in 1879, 1880, 1881, etc... There are JEWELS there...

So far, I have gotten some likes to my page... eventually I should get more likes and I will keep on pretending I am a good JW... not too hard to fake... ;)

I am not commenting at all, just posting quotes and pictures of the old WT's... someone should be able to think and see some things that don't match...

It is awesome, I don't have to move a finger!! I know that some will say, well... they will just say "old light!" and move on... but some will be absolutely shocked at the stuff that was taught in old WT's and Awake's...

ILTTATT

• zound
    zound

Good work!

• losingit
    losingit

Can we find you on fb?

• Mahtaw
    Mahtaw

I worry that they wouldn't be intuitive enough to catch the discrepancies .

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

The JWs love-bomb people to get them in: I say, love bomb them to get them out. It really helped get my husband out. I was even more affectionate and lovey than usual.

• Perry
    Perry

We should all be doing more of that kind of thing. Who knows, one of our loved relatives may actually come out because of someone elses efforts.

Thank you!

• Fernando
    Fernando

"When the student is ready the teacher appears."

Excellent method I believe.

And the honey principle is universal - thanks for the reminder.

For those that are inclined here are some interesting phrases to search for in the pdf versions of Rutherford's books "Enemies" and "Religion":

• "true religion"

• "false religion"

• "all religion"

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Well done I.L. TTATT !, such quotes do have tremendous power, hence the WT, a few years ago, had a web site taken down that simply posted their old embarassing spewings. Its back up and running as a U.K site now, tee hee.

Keep up the good work !

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

If you guys/gals want to help me, please PM me with ideas as to what articles I should post.

The idea of my page is something like "today in Watchtower history in..." and then a year, starting from 1879, and then a quote from the WT.

For example:

Watchtower, September 1879: " "The great day of His wrath is come, who shall be able to stand?" Rev. 6:17.
    "The day of the Lord" is a scriptural name for a period of time, during which the Gospel
    and Millennial Ages lap; the one ending, the other commencing."

Also, please PM me if you want the address of the website, but please only "good" comments (don't want to scare away the JW's... I will delete "apostate" comments, remember I am playing the role of a good JW). If you know someone who is a Witness and is open minded and doesn't mind going to webpages that are "friendly" but not the "official" one, then please PM me and let them know about the page. It needs to grow and have a "critical mass" and then it should take off on its own...

Thanks,

ILTTATT

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

16 likes so far!! They will start pouring, I hope!

ILTTATT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit