I have been asked to submit work for next year's open studio exhibit

by nugget 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• bsmart
    bsmart

Beautiful stuff, they would be crazy not to accept your work. You have a talent that needs to be seen!

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Incredible work! You have amazing patience. So good your talent can finally burst free!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Great stuff Nugget, let your talent flow, it is so satisfying to be creative, and in your case you will give pleasure to others who view your work.

The most creative work I ever do is making up excuses for my behaviour !

One day you may risk doing a picture of one of natures real curiosities,......... Cantleave.

It would be good for him to see his real image, but of course, the picture may simply burst in to flames, we all know he is in league with the Devil !

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Wow, you have a real talent.

• Giordano
    Giordano

When my wife and I left the 'truth' in the 1960's we eventually became professional artists (professional meaning we made our living from the art we produced). We did a circuit of outdoor art shows (USA) and exhibited with a community of artists who did the same.

We retired from the show circuit and live in a wonderful community that has a number of excellant artists. Three years ago we started a studio tour. Unfortunately..... LOL, I am the co-ordinator of the tour which you can check out here: http://www.lexingtonrockbridgestudiotour.com/ Whatever I can do to help let me know (PM) or continue with this thread if you have any questions.

Gio

• nugget
    nugget

Thank you all for your encouragement and offers of help. It makes me so glad to be free of the organisation that tries to quash all talent. The contrast is particularly great here were people have been truly supportive rather than jealous and petty.

Jgnut I have sent you my email I would love to see the photos.

Phizzy I did do a painting of Cantleave but I have no idea where it is now perhaps I will try again now he has a beard his face has more of the character I'm looking for.

Giordano I have checked out the website and the art there is both exciting and diverse. It looks very similar to the open studio approach over here. It is really great to know that others have made a career out of their art I am sure I can learn a lot from your experience. I will certainly be coming to you with questions just as soon as I know what to ask.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Beautiful!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit