CoC - Almost half way...

by MissConfused 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MissConfused
    MissConfused

Thanks to all who suggested me this book. Almost half way through the reading. It sheds light to the darkest secrets of this cult. What did i fall prey into these many years!! Wish i can reverse witness at least few of my closest who are tangled with this MAN-MADE dirt!

• scary21
    scary21

A real eye opener. I could not put it down. I loved his next book ISOCF. A MUST READ ! Goes into more detail.

Sherry

• MissConfused
    MissConfused

Thanks Sherry.. Thats gonna be my next. :)

• Ding
    Ding

Keep on reading CoC.

There's a lot to absorb.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Captives to a Concept by Don Cameron is an excellent read too...

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

Ray Franz' best service to humanity was his two books. I read them both twice. COC rang true all the way through.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

The section on the way the Governing body handled his judicial comittee was eerie. So like the crap that happened in my hall. No one knew who was accusing of who when we had comittees with people, There was so much trumped up garbage going on and pre-judgement it was one reason I left. I'm sorry he had to go through that but if he didn't then his wonderful book might not have been written.

• tornapart
    tornapart

That was the book that did it for me. Before I read it, it was just out of curiosity and wanting to know what went on behind closed doors in Bethel headquarters. Once I'd read it, I realised I now had the real truth about 'the truth'. That was it for me.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

It's a good read, whether you were ever a witness or not. I think he's a compelling writer.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I remember a poster on here, many years ago who was told by a beth Hell phone operator, that if a person had read this book, there is really nothing that can be done to bring them back into the cult.

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit