disfellowshipping untruths

by wallievase 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

ablebodiedman - along with what you posted are also the scriptures where Jesus says that you will be killed yet not a hair on your head will fall. How can that happen? Well, the WT itself likens disfellowshipping to putting to death, since laws today don't allow putting to death physically.

EndOfMysteries,

I am inclined to agree.

Ever heard of the term; "character assasination"?

Isn't that what Jesus Christ told us would happen:

Matthew 5:11-12

"Happy are YOU when people reproach YOU and persecute YOU and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against YOUfor my sake. 12 Rejoice and leap for joy, since YOUR reward is great in the heavens; for in that way they persecuted the prophets prior to YOU.

Revelation Chapter 11 literally translated says; "and seven thousand names of men were killed by the earthquake"

(See the NWT footnote.)

In a Character assasination it is a persons name that is killed!

Consider once again what they say regarding a disfellowshipped person from the Kingdom Hall platform:

[Name of person] is no longer a Jehovah's Witness

Their name is killed!

abe

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Romans 9:25-26

and in the place where it was said to them, ‘YOU are not my people,’ there they will be called ‘sons of the living God.’"

[Name of person] is no longer a Jehovah's Witness

Revelation 11:13

And in that hour a great earthquake occurred, and a tenth of the city fell; and seven thousand Names of men were killed by the earthquake, and the rest became frightened and gave glory to the God of heaven.

When the rest of Jehovah's Witness realize this they WILL be frightened!

Isaiah 66:5-6

Hear the word of Jehovah, YOU men who are trembling at his word: "YOUR brothers that are hating YOU, that are excluding YOU by reason of my name, said, ‘May Jehovah be glorified!’ He must also appear with rejoicing on YOUR part, and they are the ones that will be put to shame." There is a sound of uproar out of the city, a sound out of the temple! It is the sound of Jehovah repaying what is deserved to his enemies.

abe

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Notice also in this scripture that it is NOT the 7000 men who are frightened.

It's the rest!

Revelation 11:13

And in that hour a great earthquake occurred, and a tenth of the city fell; and seven thousand Names of men were killed by the earthquake, and the rest became frightened and gave glory to the God of heaven.

abe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit