I am a loser

by zed is dead 18 Replies latest jw friends

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Better to be a SQUARE in this world and be aROUND in the next one....

Circuit overseer cheese!

snare x

• garyneal
  • zed is dead
    zed is dead

Flip.

Since I am working nights, I actually have to work tonight. I do get Friday off though. I am off for my pre-work nap, but we will talk soon. Love ya!

zed

• Mum
    Mum

Most people go through life as "losers" of one kind or another. It's simply the human experience. I have lost friends, jobs, my home, members of my family, financial security, and, I am sure, other things I can't recall. I lost years of my life to a cult.

There are many things I have not lost as well. Before labor unioin activism, many people lost their lives earning a living. Every day young men lose their lives on battlefields in various parts of the world. If you're still breathing in and out, you're not one of the biggest losers.

Just another loser,

Mum

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

I am a winner, just trying to catch a break. Everything is cool, I will look back on the salad days eventually. Or not, roll the bones. I will be okay either way. I know what I want, and will not settle for less. That would be too easy.

I want what I want, and I know what it is. I will wait for it. I hope it will wait for me.

zed

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Hey Flip, no such luck tonight, GM is demanding satisfaction. Maybe this weekend?

zed

• goodsoul
    goodsoul

zed, being loser means that you have what to lose- which is good!
    if someone are not losing anything, means he possess nothing..
    Last thing I lost was my flight last week, which costs me 2000$
    I am looser as well ))

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

We are game playing Homo Sapiens winning and loseing.

http://vimeo.com/41496139

• flipper
    flipper

Zed- Hey buddy yeah feel free to call anytime this weekend, I'll be home until 4:00 P.M. Pacific time Sunday afternoon when I go to work. Or I can call you whichever is more convenient- I just don't want to wake you up if you're sleepin ' . Gotta see my S.F. 49ers beat up Green Bay in the opener ! LOL ! Peace out, Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit