a little fun stumbling 2 jw's in fs

by JunkYardDog 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

JY Dog, you spoke TRUTH to zombies and the zombies locked up like they always do. You did good, and don't let the criticism of newbies who don't know you deter you at all. None of them have one-quarter the cogliones you have!

• whathappened
    whathappened

I just can't figure out if Jehovah's Witnesses are more like zombies or robots. Elders and MS are most like robots and the rank and file are more like zombies, but it is difficult to discern the line of demarcation.

• steve2
    steve2

Well, you know that iold saying about leading horses to water but not being able to force them to drink? You did good.

Did they express curiosity about how you knew so much about their organization? Did they come across as suspecting you were an apostate? I'm not asking for any critical reason - as I say, you did good! - I'm just thinking it would rare for anyone to have the level of knowledge you have about their religion and confront the JWs about it.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Reading AngusOg's new book, "Quitting Jehovah's Witnesses & Other Cults: how to do it & why you should" I found Angus' description of the correct XJW mindset to be perfectly stated:

"I suggest you adopt the following mindset; you disfellowshipped them. Because they weren’t really your friends, were they? They’re deluded religious fanatics, and as soon as you stopped believing exactly what they believe about God, they abandoned you... Always keep in mind that when it comes to religious beliefs, you don’t owe the Watchtower Society or any Jehovah’s Witness anything. You were fooled, you’re correcting your mistake, and if there is anyone who isn’t happy about that you can feel free to shun them... For as long you’ve been a Witness you’ve been told that you’re sinful and need an organization to tell you how to live. That’s bullshit, but it’s up to you to prove it’s bullshit; so, learn to live your life and make your own moral decisions..."

ANY JW who is going door-to-door spreading Watchtower misology is fair game. We don't come to their homes and harass them, but when they are "out in service," they deserve to be given a spiritual "atomic wedgie" and exposed as the irrational religious fanatics they are. If they happen to experience a bit of cognitive dissonance as a result, maybe they will wake up.

To smile and let them go in peace is to turn a blind eye to the lies and evil memes they spread.

• AngusOg
    AngusOg

Hey thanks! I'm happy to have your feedback.

cheers,
    Angus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit