may 10th study: what a site to see all the brain washed zombies buying into all the lies and being lead to the slaughter

by goingthruthemotions 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

what a site to see all the brain washed zombies buying into all the lies and being lead to the slaughter.....especially my wife. she is so brainwashed. she has no idea about the lies of type and anti-type. i told her todays study pretty much said...everything we told you in the past was wrong and what we teach now is correct. so i then tell her...so what prevents these same leaders from saying in 5 years from now. what we taught you 5 years ago was wrong and now were right.

what a sad site to see today....so many brainwashed people. SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

i truely hate this cult!!!!!!!!!!!!

• stillin
    stillin

One of my wife's friends stopped I've afterwards and made the comment that believing all of those mistakes must have been just what Jehovah's people need at that point in time, therefor the incredible growth of the Organization.

i go into a state of shock sometimes when somebody says something like that. But then again, maybe just my saying"huh?" is probably about right.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

When they are still in the mindset that the Organization can do no wrong, I think it is impossible to help them to see TTATT. It is not until they have been personally affected or felt some personal pain from the Organization or it's "leaders" (Elders, CO, Etc) that a "chink" in the armor can be gradually opened more and more until they see that it's all been a lie

Doc

• RoyalFlushPhil
    RoyalFlushPhil

I had to turn if off six times because of the frustration effect, was like watching Fox News present the truth about the Billionaire Benefactors who only want good things for the Average American!

Docs is true, until they suffer their final attack of wickedness from people appointed by the unholy spirit they won't budge. I have friends who believe in humans before Adam and Eve but won't say a word out of fear of being "marked". One guy has a F.I.L. who attends another congregation, gives parts and goes in Field Circus for Aux-Hours but won't talk to his daughter because he hates her. I know their situation really well, the F.I.L. is a cruel old man who lives in his own home and won't do anything good for his biological family while the Congregation think's he's awesome!

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

it just makes my stomach sick...i asked my kids what they thought of the study. they said they didn't pay attention. i said good job....because it's all a bunch of BS.

I just wish my wife would open her eyes.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard
    They were not mistakes. A mistake can be fixed. They were lies, and you are supposed to believe their lies until they replace them with even worse lies.
  • AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

As to their mental state you have simply got to read the Steve Hassan books esp the latest to at least make some sense of what is going on in their minds and what went on and may still be going on in your own.

The brain-washing BITES deep [excuse the pun].

The frustration and angst among some of you dear folk is so tangible especially you whose life-partners are riding on another set of tracks here. I personally feel for you.

I live in a home where we share the house with another "in" family member and in-law sibling and I have just been told that the house is to go on the market as we cannot co-exist under the same roof [My wife and I are faded but not DF-ed] So my life after 6 decades must now be uprooted and we have to start all over again because we are not acceptable. This person flat out refuses to discuss any of the differences - "you will not change me even though you are trying" - Well I am not trying to change the person - I am just asking them to consider where and why we are where we are at this point in time. Bashing my head with a brick will be more pleasurable at this stage.

• Driving Force
    Driving Force
    Whats an "F.I.L"?
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Driving Force 7 minutes ago
    Whats an "F.I.L"?
    Father In Law
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I agree!

This study was just about the most stupid example of why the org is a cult that I have ever seen.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit