YOUNG ANOINTED JW ASKS U TO REJOIN !!!!

by lotus 27 Replies latest jw friends

• lotus
    lotus

Dear ones, here is a little poem I made up,

An AMAZING CARMEL LARC MONKEY sat in a tree,smelling the FLOWERS, content as can be, spraying his hair with r517, LOTUS! LOTUS! LOTUS can you see? the AMAZING CARMEL LARC MONKEY sitting in the tree?

• lotus
    lotus

Thanks for all your replies, reading it all, just teasing your nicknames, they're funny. Someone teased the story about the Lotus flower, forgot the story. LOTUS

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hey Lotus good buddy ... you are ignoring the question now, aren't you? Why? As one of the JW Anointed you shuld be able to answer, even with some hesitaton ... As the Co asked, "do you Discern the Body?"

• Dawn
    Dawn

Ok Lotus - at the risk of being duped again I will reply once more and offer for you to e-mail me directly so that we can take up a conversation. My e-mail address is open.

If you are sincere, then you are definately in pain and confusion and could use a friend who loves ALL people regardless of religion/preference/etc.

My e-mail is open - again, at the risk of being duped.

For everyone else on the board: I guess I'm just a sucker guys - but there was a time when I needed a helping hand...and I got one...so I'm hoping to repay the favor.

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Hi Lotus

I will rejoin if you can give me proof of 3 things.

1. The WT has never told a lie
    2. They are not guilty of hypocracy.
    3. They are Gods EXCLUSIVE Channel

Pub.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Some people never learn.

• sf
    sf

I have already posted three times who this is.

Why do some "act as if"?

It's a kid, for christs sake. Leave her alone.

{{{{angel}}}}

sKally

• FrankRaven
    FrankRaven

In 1973 there were,suppose to be,only 8,000 anoined left in the world.Today the WatchTower says there are only 8,000 anoined left.Same number and at the same time anoined being in their 20s and 30s?Whatever happen to the generation of 1914?And of what they saw?
    Was it not so that before that generation is over the end will come?
    On the inside cover of the Awake it asks that question.Now of course the WatchTower took that out back in...1995 or 1996.
    Some say a generation is 35 years.Others say 70 years.Well either way that generation is gone.Look towards the WatchTower for false prophecy,again

RevFrank

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit