Lotus

by getingout 15 Replies latest jw friends

• getingout
    getingout

Lotus

Are you sure this is the place an anointed witness should spend his time?
    Before you jump the gun and start offering a friendly hand maybe you should take the advice given and do some reading & research here first. You are going to be very surprised with what you find from these so-called loving x-witnesses.

Let me give you a couple of examples.

Go look up the topic: Bryant memorial report. Read how sadden everyone was to learn of this man who couldn’t deal with life’s problems and decided to become judge and jury for his whole family and took them out with a shot gun blast to head as they slept in their beds. Only a few weeks later an old woman (66yrs) was going home stepped off the bus and was shot dead. Compare their loving attitudes towards her . Not one of them expressed sadness for this lady's death,she was a Jws, I guess it was okay for her to die. (BTW notice in the memorial report, they couldn’t take one day out to mourn the man and his family without painting the jws in a negative light.)

Go! Read all you can on their attitudes towards children being molested in the khs than read, how the majority of them accused another child in the kh of lying because she was accusing an x-witnesses of molesting her. In their heads it's only true if an x witness, is accusing a witness of molesting them it couldn't possible be the other way around. (Bowen I saw how you defened the child this remark does not include you). They gave the child molester great advice.

Read the warm welcomes they gives to those who say bad things about WTS. And noticed the attacks and insults they heap on those who chose to stay loyal to the WTS.(BTW I find it funny that they would actually complain about being insulted since they are so good with dishing them out). Read about the many different ways they want to confront JWS, hoping the witnesses would pay them a visit and then notice how they call all witnesses TROLLS for coming to this board.(Let me see if I can figure this out; if jws come here it's wrong and they are trouble makers on the other hand if xwitness harrass jws it's only because they just want to open the eyes of those stuck in the cult!) YEAH RIGHT.

And Last, compare the claims of Jws taking advantage of people’s misery and look up some of the web pages. I was SHOCKED to see the WTC in the back ground on those pages with the captions “Jehovah’s Witnesses want you all dead” (Another point is: they are trying to mislead people with those very pictures they are taking from Jw literature anyone who has those books knows that.) They are trying to take advantage of peoples misery for their own selfish reasons. Perhaps 5000, people lost their lives and the xjws loved it, they could now use more crap in their war against the wts.SICK BASTARDS!

Lotus , are you sure you should be trying to help those who hate Jehovah and have called him every filthy name in the book ? I am leaving from the org too but, even I can see that Jehovah is not the cause of people’s misery. You say, you are an anointed, that means you plan to spend eternity with him in the heavens, how do you think he feels about you socializing with those who would paint him in a negative light.? You want to chat with them and hear their complaints? Let them take their complaints to the new gods they have found.

They were right about one thing: you can learn a lot from reading from this place trust me when I say, you don’t have to come in here and post all you have to do is sit back and just read. The truth all ways have a way of coming out. Which by the way is the reason I feel dateline is taking so long in brining the story out. Dateline might have been here reading them-selves, one never knows.

Lotus you would have to be a fool not to see, there’s more to the stories here than meets the eye.After I stoped posting here I noticed that over 90% of the people here are fags, dikes, whores, liars etc. They have hangups because they weren't treated special when it came to the org rules. But don’t take my word for it just go look up past threads.They prey on peoples bad experiences in the Org, in fact they look for them. Notice I keep stressing the word READ. That’s all anyone has to do.

Some of the stories are just plain stupid. TheApostleAK couldn’t even get his lie (about his history with witnesses) before he came here. You have to read about his ‘HISTORY” it’s really funny. Another funny story: Alan tried to force a 17yr girl to call him, yet his best friend Seven harasses YouKnow for giving his Email address to a dike who asked for it. Figure that out. But, I have to admit seven actions does prove one thing: xwitnesses will twist anyone words or intentions just make a point.Youknow is so sicken by the man that he doesn't even answer his childish crying. Joelbear hates the org because they teach against men going up that chocolate way in other men. LOL….. There are a few others in here that are funny, like Beck who looks like a man and speaks like a truck driver. She comes in screams a little calls people names (which you experienced) and runs out. Don't post just lurk , you will learn a lot.

Take care. Good luck in your "Research" in this place.

• LDH
    LDH
    how do you think he feels about you socializing with those who would paint him in a negative light.?

Jehovah is smart enough to know the difference between painting *him* in a negative light versus painting *people who claim to speak for him but are full of bullshit* in a negative light.

Alan tried to force a 17yr girl to call him
    This is so freakin funny I can't even respond! I think he means SexyTeen, y'all!

I was SHOCKED to see the WTC in the back ground on those pages with the captions “Jehovah’s Witnesses want you all dead
    Yeah, can you believe Jehovah would want those pictures in publications which claim to speak for him?

After I stoped posting here I noticed that over 90% of the people here are fags, dikes, whores, liars etc
    Once again, I'm in the top ten percentile!

Lisa
    I don't have a complex, I AM superior

• ballistic
    ballistic

I know your intentions are good but surely starting more threads about Lotus is pandering to her attention seeking?

• LDH
    LDH

PS, getingout you said:

compare the claims of Jws taking advantage of people’s misery and look up some of the web pages. I was SHOCKED to see the WTC in the back ground on those pages with the captions “Jehovah’s Witnesses want you all dead” (Another point is: they are trying to mislead people with those very pictures they are taking from Jw literature anyone who has those books knows that.) They are trying to take advantage of peoples misery for their own selfish reasons. Perhaps 5000, people lost their lives and the xjws loved it, they could now use more crap in their war against the wts.SICK BASTARDS!
    AND YET On this thread entitled "What is the sickest thing you've ever seen at your KH?" (which YOU started):

* http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=19914&site=3

please note YOUR complaint.

Me:

Sept 16th, the Brothers and Sisters were talking about the WTC crashes. They felt it was a sure sign that this system of things is about to end. They were so happy that sunday after noon,not because of the victims who lost their lives but because this wicked old system was sure to end now. I began to think: What about my family and friends who are not in? They have good hearts will they really die just because they didn't listen to the JWS? After all these years of preaching this now I have to ask myself do I truly believe it?

So it seems to me that the JWS not the XJW are the ones who are happy about the destruction of 6 billion people. Oh wait, according to Lotus it's 7 billion.

And you want to talk about people who can't get their story straight? You're laughable.

Lisa
    Spanked that Ass Class

• ballistic
    ballistic

LDH, perhaps gettingout doesn't realise that Lotus was totally discredited in the other thread?

• getingout
    getingout

It doesn't surprise me that you skipped by the point that was being made in this thread, that is very typical of memebers on this board and other xwitnesses sites.

• ThatSucks
    ThatSucks
    perhaps gettingout doesn't realise that Lotus was totally discredited in the other thread?

I don't think gettingout realizes that either. Then again, maybe he/she/it does and doesn't care because of he/she/it's axe to grind again ex witnesses.

• pandora
    pandora

Getting out -

It doesn't surprise me that you skipped by the point that was being made by LDH, that is very typical of JW memebers on this board and other witnesses sites.

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

geting out,

Since you want to stereotype others on this board, are you a proponent of child abuse like many others in your cult? As a child, I was coerced under threat of severe beatings to engage in marketing services (i.e. "going out in service") on behalf of your sickening cult, without compensation. Additionally, I was forced to endure thousands of hours of boring, mindless mental programming spewed from a podium dominated by idiots. Holidays and non-believing family members were a no no, as were birthdays, and school sports and other activities. Education was discouraged as being likely to contribute to attrition in your cult.

The Jehovah's Witness cult has caused immeasurable misery for millions of people and destroyed countless families. You seek to defend a cult that owes a big moral debt to the many people it has harmed.

I served your despicable cult without compensation and endured much hardship as a result of your cult. Your defense of it is like bile to me, it brings up lots of vomit.

• Liquidizer
    Liquidizer

Gettingout, your way of writing is not much better, either. You are doing yourself exactly the same thing you accuse us of. Why is this generalisation done by you? IMO, you are clearly exaggerating the bad sides of this site and the people here. I don't hate Jehovah nor the WTBTS even though I'm very critical of the latter. I don't get any kicks when a JW suffers a misfortune in ones life. I don't take advantage of others nor twist other peoples words.

Very sorry for you, gettingout. Besides, who gives you the right to instruct Lotus? I think she can make her own decisions whether to stay here or leave.

L.

This is the end of the world
    As we know it
    And I feel fine

-R.E.M.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit