ANOINTED JEHOVAH WITNESS APOLOGIZES

by lotus 36 Replies latest jw friends

• lotus
    lotus

Dear people, i posted my first post on Anointed Witness Has No Doubt stating that I have the heavenly hope and was seeking others. Many of you responded and I read all your replies. I am lonely in terms of knowing few other young anointed and being an active witness, so this makes me an oddity among you and in my cong.
    Mnay also wondered why I was on this website of ex-witness,. I really have to not care what others think about my intentions. I am an active regular pioneer, and if others knew I was on this website it would raise quite a few eyebrows and trouble, but I am risking that to listen to you people. They do not understand my intentions, and my intentions is to find other young anointed, and to listen to you all. Listen to what is going on in the society through your eyes and experiences and why you are discontent. I want to be a wise and compassionate person, I know I said that I would not talk to disfellowshipped ones, but I meant in a back to forth conversation I cannot. you are welcome to post so I can hear your thoughts.
    A wise King, like Solomon did not listen to hearsay, but listened to the people themselves. I see you feel like you are "sheep, skinnned and thrown about without a shepard."Matthew 9:36
    and I want to know why so we can find ways to improve.
    I want to assure you that things are changing now, very exciting changes, and if you all had just more patience you would see. 2Peter 3:13, and waiting loyaly brings great rewards since Jah will guard the souls of his loyal ones Ps 97:10
    I want to show you what the next generation of witnesses can be like, and I do not want to be a faceless unreachable person at Bethel.
    I am sorry I called you ranters and ravers who should take up knitting, I tried to do it as a lighthearted laugh, but these are serious times and that was improper of me, forgive me. I do not know how to knit, but if I did I would make each of you a blanket and wrap each of you in it, take you under my wings and comfort you, the hurt ones and the prodigal sons, the sheep thrown about without a shepard.
    Things are getting better in the org. the light getting brighter and brighter Proverbs 4:18. Only if you trusted jehovah to see this and come back, there are more young anointed getting ready to welcome you, with patience, there is peace. China has wonderful underground news, and there are begining to be anointed there as well.
    I feel sorry for you all, and we are listening, We want to work things out with you people and see ways where improvement is needed. But consider Matthew 24:14 This needs to be done before the end. We have to work this out TOGETHER, I am listening, we are
    trying to understand. Lotus

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Will you be counting time for the comfort you offer us??

Just wondering.

Beck

• LDH1
    LDH1

Lotus,

We already have our token board anointed--AGuest. LOL. And she has quite a fan club. And her share of detractors.

Besides, we have Little Toe, who IMHO, kicks ass. But since he doesn't throw his 'heavenly calling' around--no one makes anything of it. If it's real, it's enough that he and Jesus know.

We may not be ready for another proclaimer of special anointing.

And I feel it is safe to say NONE of us are willing to risk our children's happiness at the expense of 'trying the old boys out again.'

If you are really anointed then you believe it's as Jesus said, namely, where two or more are gathered in his name he is present. THEREFORE those of us who choose to believe in God and Jesus or any combination thereof have NO NEED of the phony love dispensed at the local Kingdumb Hall.

Lisa

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Aguest is a partaker at the memorial? I didn't know she was a witness, thought she was pentacostal or something. Or was that a joke above? I am wayyyyyy cornfused.

• noidea
    noidea
    I do not want to be a faceless unreachable person at Bethel.

So then you wouldn't mind posting your pic for us to see that you are indeed not faceless.

there are more young anointed getting ready to welcome you, with patience, there is peace. China has wonderful underground news, and there are begining to be anointed there as well.
    So how much more annointing is going on??? 1, 99, 7003? What is your number? is it 139,004? and could you please tell us the first verse of that song?

I'm sorry but I think I want a little more proof..after all I have lost faith.

• qwerty
    qwerty

If you are what you say you are, you will find speaking to Littletoe of benefit.

More Anointed in China!.....Well that will help the Society bump up their 8,ooo an odd figures. Does that mean the BIG A is even further off? I don't mean the big Apple either!

Mmmmmmm? Big A = New York, = Bethel in NY! Maybe this will be some new Light of prophetic significance?.....Keep an eye on the WT Mags.

qwerty

• COMF
    COMF

I want to assure you that things are changing now, very exciting changes

Cool! I understand the Mafia is cutting back on its drug trafficking and racketeering, too. Wow, everything's coming together!

Ah, love! could you and I with Him conspire
    To grasp this sorry scheme of things entire,
    Would not we shatter it to bits--and then
    Re-mould it nearer to the heart's desire!

• happy man
    happy man

Welcome lotus, seems that I am not alone on this site as an onging JW, who want a cange, i think we are o lot all over the word, who think it is hard wolfs wo are inn the leadership, never i can exept to treat peoepl like they say you must, when i talk to my friends in the cong, they agree to my stands. I think it is sad that some is so bitter, persons like amaizing, for exampel, someone like him the organisation realy needs. So nice to see that we are som more , perhpas if we have paitiens, we will se a change, jehova can bee trusted I think in this matter.
    gretings from a former elder in sweden.

• FrankRaven
    FrankRaven

young anointed?tHAT IS IF YOU'RE almost 100 years of age.According to the WatchTower in 1974 there was only less then 8,000 left world wide.Funny thing now is almost 30 years later,WatchTower says still less then 8,000 left world wide.
    Well,they said the world will end in 1914,1925,1975,ects......Oh me?I left after the WatchTower lied to me about the end coming in 1975.
    BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS COMING IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING......

RevFrank

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

This angel speaks as he/she already has wings!! I dont want to be taken under your wings, and by the way I am not a prodical daughter.
    Please , I think you should be obediant to your leaders and stay away from such apostate sites as this one. If you don't you might get your wings clipped , no matter how good you say your intentions are. Thanks, but no thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit