A Little Car Fluff

by forgetmenot 13 Replies latest jw friends

• forgetmenot
    forgetmenot

What do you have hanging from your car's rear-view mirror?

I have two stuffed pandas hanging from my car's rear-view mirror. One of them was my first Christmas present from my sister. The other is from my mom. He is sitting on a futon at a table, drinking ocha (tea) or sake (alchol): I don't know which one. I also have a paper clip with a really pretty necklace pendent on it. The pendent happens to be a Christmas present my sister got from her co-worker, but she didn't like it, so she gave it to me. I also have some parking passes.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Pine Tree air freshener WHAT??

No really I have Nothing, boring eh??? Well, I think it would drive me buggy to have something dangling there so close ahhhh. Freaks me out just to think about it, must have something to do with my claustrophobia or something.

Ven

• LB
    LB

I have a Corvette, just below my rear view mirror is a radar detector.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Xander
    Xander

LOL @ LB...

I think I'll follow the society's recommendation, and leave publications in my window as a witness to others.

Hmmmm....Crisis of Conscience DOES have a very dark cover though, might fade....

Xander F
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Ohio order)

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

I prop my sunglasses upside down on my rearview mirror

Lizard

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

Terra cotta smiling sun face, the kind you put essential oil in to make the car smell good. Need lots of sunshine up north here, even if it's just a piece of clay...

• Princess
    Princess

I have a smaller mirror attached to my rear view. It gives me a clear view of who hit whom first!

Princess aka referee

• noidea
    noidea

Hmmm..I don't have anything there.
    You know it would be a good place to put my lipstick..never can find it when I need it and hey the mirror is there so I could just apply it as I'm driving....but, then it would make so much more sense to put all my cosmetics there and take care of it all at once. Yep, that's what I'll do..so does everyone have their insurance up to date?

• one
    one

Rear view mirror are anachronic.

An screen display on the dash board is all you need.

During the last few days i have noticed serveral cars with broken rear view mirrors, the ones on each side of the car, some are remote controlled.

You know the one that look like protruding atrophic wings ugly.

Well ladies then your car will have to have a litle camera inside aiming a your face so can can do the make-up. When you finish aim it to the rear seat so you can watch the children.

Bumper sticker are obsolete too. Car should come with an electronic display so you change the message depending on your mood. That way you dont have to use "sign" languaje when somebody bother you on the road. A preset flashy four letter word wil do. Tell GM it got to be multilanguaje.

• apostate man
    apostate man

Nada, Nothing, Zero, Zilch, and it's staying that way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit