Rosie O`Donnell....let me quess...

by Waygooder64 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Waygooder64
    Waygooder64

Is it just me or does it seem that everytime a celebrities star starts to fade they ALWAYS give an interview saying that they were abused as a child? Look at that other whale, Roseanne, after her ratings started to go for a cowshit she announces that she too was "abused" as a child.I mean,why do they not make revelations like this when they are at their peak? Just think for a moment and I`m sure you can come up with a few more.Oh,and I apologize to all the whales everywhere.....

• bigboi
    bigboi

I felt the same way when she 'came out'. As if nobody knew she and Ellen were gay already.

ONE...

bigboi

• COMF
    COMF

Look at that other whale

Wow, you just made your own rating soar by comparison, huh.

Up from Earth's centre through the seventh gate
    I rose, and on the throne of Saturn sate,
    And many a knot unravel'd by the road;
    But not the master-knot of human fate.

• LB
    LB
    Look at that other whale

aren't you special, glad you are blessed with the perfect body

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

You know there is a saying..............I may be fat, but you're ugly, and I can lose weight.

It really pisses me off to see people put others down because of weight. I have been large and small. When I was large, if a man didn't pay any attention to me, but did when I lost weight. I then ignored him. I am the same person, fat or skinny.

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • Waygooder64
    Waygooder64

Sheesh!! lighten up everyone!.....Comf,not here for the ratings...LB,I`m not all pleased with my body and I admit it....Lilacs,cry me a river.What really gets me is when someone makes a post and someone else jumps on the BOO HOO band-wagon and gets all offended.This post was directed at all those celebrities whose star starts to fade and then dream up a way to keep themselves in the spotlite.And when I said I apologize to the whales it was done strictly tongue in cheek.GAWD! and I`m sure not one of you have laughed at Dennis Leary,Carlin,Chris Rock etc..Come on, who are you trying to kid!

• LB
    LB
    I`m sure not one of you have laughed at Dennis Leary,Carlin,Chris Rock etc..Come on, who are you trying to kid!

I stopped laughing at assholes when I grew up.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

waygooder, but you are certainly no chris rock, george carlin or dennis leary

inside the future of a shattered past

• Imbue
    Imbue

Many individuals with painful disturbing pasts become comedians. It's that simple! And many of these same people turn to substances such as food, alcohol and drugs as well.

Why do they share this information with the public? That would be a better question. Maybe they want publicity or maybe they want to help others who are still suffering by speaking openly about their difficulties. Then maybe they are still in the early stages of therapy when they speak publicly about their abuse. And they don't have appropriate boundaries established yet when they first realize they have been victims of abuse. I think in most cases it is the later.

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

"This post was directed at all those celebrities whose star starts to fade and then dream up a way to keep themselves in the spotlite"

And I'm absolutely positive they have all read it!

Andee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit