The Governing Body Are Like Sea Captains On The Titanic Encouraging Passengers Not To Get In The Life Boats Till It Sinks

by frankiespeakin 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

The peadofile is a big iceberg the Organization through denial has failed to identify and take evasive manuvers to avoid a head on collision with,, instead they put their proverbial fingers in their ears screaming: la la lala la, I can't hear you,, so their denial serves this very same purpose.

• flipper
    flipper

What's even worse is that WT leaders view THEMSELVES as the lifeboats - yet they are duping and deceiving JW's to SEE them as the lifeboats - but still it leads to nowhere good. Just deception, wasted lives, and more cult mind controlled agony for rank & file JW members. WT organization needs to go down, but I feel it will be a slow gradual death. Which is too bad for the millions of JW's that have wasted their lives on a pipedream, an unreality. Peace out, mr. Flipper

• prologos
    prologos

Has HM*S WTBtS sprung a leak so that the chilling waters of THE truth (The truth about the truth) have started to replace the HOT air that keeps the vessel afloat?

His Majesty: God=the GB/FDS

wt is counting an MEMBERS & MONEY to keep it afloat.

FAT members provide bouyancy. so please dont leave, but, if you do, leave your dough.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyLjw0GAQoY

Around 37 minutes it gets interesting.

• A question
    A question

prologos you have a PM

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Honestly, the current heirarchy is so committed to the Organization, I wouldn't be surprised if they'd rather let the S.S. Watchtower hit the berg and sink rather than change course.

Either that or they've convinced themselves that the Society is unstoppable, untouchable, and that the berg will shatter on the bow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit