OverLapping Generations Made ...............EASY

by Watchtower-Free 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Watchtower-Free
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

I have to say I only found out about this teaching since coming on this forum in the last year. I must be careful what I say because many people have left recently and are here with us for which I am very thankful. Of course many young people are coming on here and they don't even know about the whole 1914 generation teaching and what a huge thing it was in the seventies.

I am still trying to get my head around the fact that JWs are swallowing this whole, my family still in included. I really wish someone would give me some insight into how on earth this was made acceptable please.

• heathen
    heathen

Is that chart from the publications ? That's some pretty crazy crap since they promised the end before the generation of 1914 passed away until recently. If the generation of 1914 considered themselves saints then of course they would all be dead before the end since saints are always martyred for the kingdom preaching work . Trying to save face in this fassion is absurd , the only ones that never die are the great crowd . They can't make the same mistakes as before and claim people are in the GC since we haven't seen the 666 beast yet tho I think it's getting close myself but the GC survive all that insanity , that's how we know who the GC is. IMO

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Sorry? You still believe in the great crowd?

• AMO
    AMO

Haa, haa, haa, haa, haa. Oh dear.

AMO

• heathen
    heathen

it's what the bible says , the WTBTS has made a complete farce out of it . supposedly identifying them in 1935 with millions now living . If you read what the bible says , you have to wait for what appears to be a global fascist tyranny or as conspiracy buffs call the NWO to begin forcing compliance for all humanity over all buying and selling to arrive . Not hard to imagine since they've been opperating for a long time covertly .

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

When I first heard it last year I thought it had just been declared as new light. Then I realised it was introduced in 1995, 18 years ago!

Sometimes you have to wonder if there is an apostate 'mole' in the GB who has introduced this stupid idea to get everyone who really cares about truth out! If only!

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

so basically anyone related to a once living person is a generation...as is anyone who had parents...!..crazy!!methinx they're trying to cover their asses...rather than riding them!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Generation overlap infinity X 100, 0000 you could use this formula forever.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

If a child was told by a relative that they would receive a huge amount of money and they would be able to have everything their heart desired but eighty years later they were still waiting, how would they feel?

Would they still have faith in that relative?

If it was you at what age would you give up on ever seeing that money?

Then you're told that you won't see the money but your children will, definitely.

If it was you would you tell your children to expect the money?

Would you tell them not to go to college because one day they will be rich?

Would that relative, very old and disgustingly filthy now with corrupted skin, have been living in your home all these years telling you what to do, how to bring up your children and sitting in your bedroom when you have sex in case you do something they disapprove of?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit