where is Blondie' s breakdown of the Sunday WT articles?

by losingit 22 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    You should create a website and offer premium monthly memberships for the weekly articles.

Blondie ...

This could go big ... I mean it. Maybe a free side of the website and a Premium side where we pay a modest monthly amount (maybe $2.95) for the good stuff. Maybe even give comments on the daily text. Create a calendar of events for each month: The literature offer for the month, dates and locations of District Assemblies, Apostafests, etc.

Embed links to other interesting sites like Matt Drudge does. Do the pay-per-click thing to generate $$ from advertisers. Create a name ... maybe BGN .... for Blondie Global Network.

With some of the revenue, you could offset expenses for volunteers to go to assembly sites and interview those leaving after the assemblies. Create a product line of BGN products ... coffee mugs, hats, t-shirts, etc. And high-quality leather Book and Bible Covers with the BGN logo at the bottom.

The sky is the limit with the recurring monthly revenue.

Think about it.

Rub a Dub

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Blondie, glad to hear that you are improving. You have certainly provided a blessed service in providing these WT weekly reviews. I always enjoy reading your insightful comments. They are better than what the GB provides. Thanks for your hard work in our behalf. You have been sorely missed and hope you fully recover soon.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Blondie says: "I'll Be Back!"

I'm sure lurkers from WT agonize over these words!

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit