MUST SEE VIDEO: "Read God's Word the Bible Daily" sign removed from Brooklyn, NY Watchtower Bldgs

by disfellowshipped1 31 Replies latest social current

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

They are hiding buildings for the Great tribulation....."now where are those Witnesses located????? Or they are making a new sign that says "Dont bother we did it for you just read the Watchtower.

• steve2
    steve2

I was in New York recently and the night-time skyline towards Brooklyn was dominated by the large lit-up "The Watchtower" signage on one of their buildings. The others sign - "Read God's Word the Bible Daily" was not visibile from lower Manhattan.

I'd heard that the buildings had already been sold but the 'sign over' date had not yet been reached.

I started a separate thread on this in early August.

• whathappened
    whathappened

We loved watching this historic moment. Thank you for posting it.

Is this a sign of how deep we are into the time of the end? I can just hear the stupid dubs asking this question.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

It's a sign that all is not well in the spiritual paradise at headquarter, magazine are getting smaller and cheaper, books arn't selling and we have cried wolf too many times. Time for us to get out of the printing business lower overhead lay off workers sell our real estate and develope other money generating scams if we want to survive, like capitizing on free labor by developing real eastate to sell later when things get really rough.

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

Okay Frankie. How do you really feel!

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

800 Million in real estate is a lot of Laundering...... I saw Trump university was getting sued by the New York Attorney general for Fraud. Just sayin'

Edit: It's too bad that the people bilked at baptism with a bait and switch can't have a class action lawsuit and get reimbursed something for all the time they put in as employees helping the POS corporation pay off real estate. It's too bad they can't get classified as employees and the state of new york could have a field day over the back wages and the federal government could have a field day over the FICA and Medicare back taxes. With penalties and interest it woulld eat up that 800 million pretty fast. Watchtower would be left with chump change....LOL

Trump faces two-front legal fight over 'university'

Donald Trump is being sued by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman for $40 million. The lawsuit claims that the real estate mogul and his 'Trump University' deceived students looking to learn from the billionaire. Trump has denied the charges.

Kevin McCoy, USA TODAY 9:29 p.m. EDT August 26, 2013

New York attorney general's charges that Donald Trump and Trump University fleeced students hoping to become real estate investors echoes similar allegations in a California case.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2013/08/26/trump-entrepreneur-initiative-case/2700811/

• LogCon
    LogCon

New Watchtower sign to be erected at Wallkill, NY

READ THE BIBLE DAILY

But not in small groups or without our permission.

• 5go
    5go

My source told me they are out of NYC and have a few offices but they are just for the shut down phase part. Everything has moved upstate or to the Canada branch.

• zeb
    zeb

Hope Obama taxes the daylights out of them!

• Farkel
    Farkel

It's a beautiful thing. A hundred plus years of a "rich spiritual heritage" erased by a few gallons of paint.

It's poetic, even.

Farkel. Happified CLASS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit