Create ten laws

by enigma1863 13 Replies latest jw friends

• enigma1863
    enigma1863

A new country is being formed and you are given the task to make only ten official rules or laws the people of this country have to follow. What are the ten laws?

• bigmac
    bigmac

thou shalt not fart in front of an open refrigerator.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Do no harm.

Reverence life.

Participate in your own government.

• cofty
    cofty

Do not boil a kid in its mother's milk.

• rmt1
    rmt1

If your child cannot point on a map to the major nations of the world, or major geographical features, such as oceans, continents, mountain ranges, rivers, and the major cities of the world, take him to the city gates and stone him and yourself.

Trimester abortions of new television shows should be reviewed by a panel of viewers comprising no less than one tenth the target market audience in order that cancellation of shows is afforded a modicum of checks and balances.

One near-term, realistic, non-exploitation space exploration film shall be made per year.

All police officers in every role and of every rank will be recorded during their dispatch of public duties. If an off-duty officer commenses public operations, he will have such equipment that automatically begins recording the event under every circumstance, no exceptions.

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

1. No JW's allowed !!!

• Simon
    Simon

Thou shalt not bow down to any god. ANY god.

Also, no fat chicks.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Well, that cancels me out, then, Simon.

Plump Chick

P.S. YOU CANNOT IMAGINE the trouble I had googling this image.....

• enigma1863
    enigma1863

I forgot to add. also post the punishment if these commandmen... i mean laws are broken.

• jgnat
    jgnat

enigma, I have envisioned a cashless society where citizens collect and lose bitcoins based on collective esteem (plus) and violations of the three laws (minus). Citizens who run their bitcoins to zero are allowed subsistence housing and food.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit