San Diego are you awake?

by nicsfreedom 31 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

Have you checked out low income housing for seniors (apts)? Don't laugh -- you never know. I noticed a sign at Laguna Beach couple of weeks ago that was advertising for this and thought it said new, senior, apts. available. Couldn't believe. Must be law to have a certain amt. of these,

• Farkel
    Farkel

So where are you Mr. Fredaroonie? You were spouting off your nonsense and having a good ol' time doing it and puffing yourself up and making yourself look so grand and wonderful. Now where are you?

Where is your apology to Mr. Nathan Natas? If you do not apologize for your ill-informed slam on him, that not only makes you a liar, but a coward.

If I ever see you on this board again I will dog you until a) you either prove your slams on him are FACT, or 2) you apologize to him personally, or 3) you leave this board.

Of course, I have no power over you and I cannot force you to do anything, so yes, you can just post anytime you want and ignore everything I just wrote.

However, in doing so, you will condemn yourself. This is only my little humble opinion. I wouldn't hurt a fly. I only go after people who mess with my friends. Flies have too much class to do that. They leave that job to me.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit