San Diego are you awake?

by nicsfreedom 31 Replies latest jw friends

• nicsfreedom
    nicsfreedom

Yes Friendaroonie! Gregory must have negotiated something inorder to make the amount needed doable... I am new to SD so I do not have a lot of contacts but I have exhausted my list so we will see. I have around 10ish coming...

I will be emailing and facebooking the people I do have coming and see if they can invite anyone interested. Lets make sure that they use the Tugg Portal so we have an accurate count.

Update: 20 Needed!

• nicsfreedom
    nicsfreedom

Bump. This thing might actually happen. Thanks JWN!

• nicsfreedom
    nicsfreedom

4 more down 2 days left to know if it will happen...IDK

• nicsfreedom
    nicsfreedom

One more bump, and i am done.

Only one day and 7hrs left: http://www.tugg.com/events/5192

• friendaroonie
    friendaroonie

ANYBODY driving from LA area to see film? I hVe to work that day but I should be ready to leave by 4pm. Pm me.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

UPDATE:

The filmmaker Gregorio is working his ass off to make this fillm a success. I was able to hang out with him Thursday night after the San Fran film screening and he is trying his best to get this all over the place and LA is next so let's all try and support this important film!

@Nathan - Dude I think you know I like you right? But your comment about this film shows you are woefully misinformed go to www.hereliesthetruth.com the effort is being made my friend...

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

BTT for San Diego, I used to live in Mira Mesa for about 18 months. Their story needs to be told. I hope you get a good attendance.

Gregorio Best Wishes on getting the word out.

• Farkel
    Farkel

friendaroonie

You blathered,

: So I see nathan natas is representing the Do Nothings and the whining detractors in the exjw community.

You are so clueless you are tragically pathetic, you blathering newbie. You have NO IDEA what Nathan Natas has done for the ex-dub community. You'd better take a close look on just what Nathan Natas has done on just this board, let alone what he has done behind the scenes.

You are a clutless twit newbie. Shut up and learn. He left around 1974. He has resurrected and published and redistributed old WT publications. He has sent many volumes of books including the very rare and valuable ones on his own dime. He has sent to just me over a dozen of them: his cost, his postage, his expense of copying them, printing them and distributing them. Do YOU have a perfect recreation of Rutherford's "Millions Now Living Will Never Die" book(let)? I do. Shut up. You know nothing about the man.

You talk out of a place where the sun-don't shine, newbie. How DARE you judge him like that, you clueless one?

So what have YOU done to "represent the exjw community", sir? You joined this board on July 25, 2013 and you have a whopping 65 posts. Why don't you take a look and when Nathan Natas joined and how many posts he has made?

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back for your awesome contribution the ex-JW community and belittle someone who has actually done more than you could do in the next 15 years.

Farkel

• Farkel
    Farkel

frankie,

You wrote:

: BTT for San Diego, I used to live in Mira Mesa for about 18 months.

I bought my first home in Mira Mesa around 1975. It was a 3 br 1 ba. single garage home on Reagon Road about a mile or two north of Miramar Road. It was like living in the middle of nowhere. I hated it. I sold it three months later and moved closer to the pulse of San Diego, just south in University City, which at the time was known as "Baja LaJolla.

These days I hear that Mira Mesa is a huge Phillapino community. I never liked Mira Mesa. It's like living in Barstow when one loves Los Vegas, or living in Logan Heights when one loves Pacific Beach.

If you get my drift...

Farkel

• Farkel
    Farkel

I would like the board to re-read this incoherent and self-serving gibberish and then wonder why this clown could skewer an old and respected poster like Nathan Natas:

: So I see nathan natas is representing the Do Nothings and the whining detractors in the exjw community. While the watchtower barely needs to have a good concept tp make millions of people world wide promote the hell out of their crap-they cant fail - here in the xjws we I herited the biggest bunch of ddo nothings and armchair critics I have ever seen. It really does seem to me that some of you here, are here for the sole purpose of destroying everysingle effort to actually accomplish something for the exjw cause. I dont know about anybody else but I do take xjw activism very seriously. And in general I support and am positve, helpful, hopeful and ready to praise just about ANY effort any exjw puts forth on any front. I really do believe in being a brotherhood and being loyal to my brothers in this co.munity. frankly if everyone was like me we would have a powerful organization of ex members. I do walk the walk and I am proud to say it. Stooping to the level where since you havent seen the film yet you cant ritocize it so you (all the while not having a projet of your own) criticize how the project is run. But if it was run fantastically and masterfully it wouldnt matter cuz you would just find something else to nay say about. So my criticism and challenge tp nathan natas is the obvious: if youre so smart and talented and know so much about running a successful campaign why dont you offer your expertise on the subject. Offer to be the head marketing strategist. Or do a film of your own. But what I know of you so far is that what you are good at is whining. Not much ground for bragging onyour side buddy. Show Us what you got in your pants. Put your money where your mouth is.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit