If Watchtower was a country

by zound 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

I would shun them.

• Borgia
    Borgia

Costa Torre di Guardia and Costa ¡Despertad! hmmmm ... And everybody had to "volunteer" for car groups and foreign territory. Since the brotherhood may not be used for commercial enterprises, I wonder what would become of their economics.

It would be interesting to consider their local wear.Probably: no pants for women. Regulated internet, Watchtower news channel, noise police, behavior police, no political parties, just lobbyist and old boys network. No sailing boats since they take to much time of of being productive. 5,5 days working week, no benefits and pensions.

Considering Revelation's dire warning that those who destroy the earth will be destroyed, Their way of life should reflect that view. A market for GMO's is hard to see in JW lalaland. Since no one prepares for retirement, insurance companies won't have a ball there either. Dances: hmmm, probably just Watchtower polka's, although they have a biblical precedence of break and street dancing naked (King David).

Since they are required by biblical law to have honest weights and measures, it follows that inflation by money creation/ printing is out of the question. Currently, money creations is preceded by debt creation and usury. since this is forbidden by divine law, the system would not work. It would to be expected that they would use a gold and silver based currency. So, they cannot be member of the BIS and so, they will ran queer to the banking cartels, since they do not work with the petro dollar .... inviting the US to bomb the shit out of the WBTS lalaland.

Cheers

Borgia

I think it would be a great idea to give all Jw's their own homeland, somewhere in the middle east or something and let history unfold ....

Cheers

Borgia

• mP
    mP

JWOP

They'd call it a Theocracy, but it would be more like Sharia law. People WOULD get stoned for adultery and apostasy, Women WOULD be placed in the background, and hands WOULD be cut off for stealing. I can also see them going for honor killings....

mP:

Theres no difference between Sharia law and the bible. They are one and the same. Just look at history, the church has always ruled with an unjust and evil hand.

• Giordano
    Giordano

China under Mao's rule. When they all had to lift up their little red books and recite those dumb little sayings.

Bethel is more like North Korea.

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

RE: Bethel is N. Korea

LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit