To the young JW visitors....

by snare&racket 18 Replies latest jw friends

• LivingTheDream
    LivingTheDream

I like this post snare&racket, couldn't agree more. I hope young people are reading...

Brock Talon

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I especially like this thought in o/p:

"If it sounds corrupt and dodgy to hear that everyone in north korea gets their information from one source the government and oddly would give their life for it despite its atrocities and obvious delusions and lies, have a think about where you get ALL your information on history, science, theology, politics , world events......"

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Another good one, Snare.

Just Lois

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Great things to consider. You probably have too many points for a "young JW visitor" to think about all at once.

So often less is more. That many things would make most people shut down.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Thank you Oubliette, I write things here in the hope that wise people like you bestow their insights on me.... Cheers xxxx

• cofty
    cofty

Great OP Snare. I think there should be more threads addressed directly at silent observers who have found the courage to browse.

PS - Is that your motorbike in your new avatar?

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Hey cofty, thanks, I was visiting JW friends and it got my cogs turning, I think I was just writing what I wish I could have said to my younger self.

No, the avatar is my bike hero Rossi.

I had to sell my bike, it was a gsxr 600....

• snare&racket
    snare&racket
    Bump for 2015 x
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

Great post. Mirrors so many of my feelings. I feel I have said this to family members word for word before

"Truth does not need protecting, it can protect itself. No knowledge is dangerous to what is true as what is true can NEVER be proven otherwise."

Thanks for the pos .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit