New

by rod.henderson 24 Replies latest jw friends

• rod.henderson
    rod.henderson

So many lovely welcomes! Thank you one and all!

NeverKnew, we do indeed sound similar. Faith I have a deep respect, passion and love for. Religion less so, in as much as I see faith as being the personal belief and religion being the indoctrinal organisation, the form of governance if you will.

ABibleStudent, thank you for the recommendation and peace to you all too.

Wasanelder Once and Happy@Last , thank you. I believe if we stop seeking and learning, then we lose our way. We lose our purpose. We become complacent and stop appreciating life. I'm learning about JWs as I did with Catholisism, to take from it what is right and needed and leave behind the dross designed to just keep people in line.

Pterist, amazing stuff! I shall read through it all and digest it all. Thank you! Hear hear! Jesus yes, corporational concept, no.

You're all right. There's always two sides to everything and any true researcher and person looking for answers always examines every possibility. It's a privilege to meet you all!

• Dagney
    Dagney

Hi Rod! Welcome! Any subject you are studying has further research and commentary here, just "search". I gurantee you will find it worth your time.

Take care and great to have you with us.

• rod.henderson
    rod.henderson

The first answer is never the last answer. Everything always bears more consideration and study. Thank you!

• flipper
    flipper

ROD HENDERSON- Welcome to the board here ! Nice to have you ! Look forward to knowing you

• rod.henderson
    rod.henderson

Cheers Flipper!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit