Regrets for knowing the TATT? Strange feeling overcoming...

by BluePill2 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• CaramelQueen
  • ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

bluepill,

I keep reading this same story over and over again in the Ex-Jehovah's Witness community.

People weeping and grieving over the truly reprehensible situations inflicted on once wholesome family units by the Watchtower Society.

It is a pandemic.

There is however, some comfort I get from reading about these situations.

What Jesus Christ said would happen is REALLY HAPPENING!

Luke 12:49-53

"I came to start a fire on the earth, and what more is there for me to wishif it has already been lighted? 50  Indeed, I have a baptism with which to be baptized, and how I am being distressed until it is finished! 51  Do YOU imagine I came to give peace on the earth? No, indeed, I tell YOU, but rather division. 52  For from now on there will be five in one house divided, three against two and two against three. 53  They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against [her] mother, mother-in-law against [her] daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against [her] mother-in-law."

Need to come to terms with what terrible things the Watchtower Society has done to his baptism to make Jesus Christ actually "wish" for these things to happen.

What you are experiencing is happening all around the entire world.

A situation which fits Jesus Christ's words above precisely.

You cannot just take the blue pill without going down the rabbit hole.

The real TTATT will then give you enormous comfort.

abe

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Indeed, I have a baptism with which to be baptized, and how I am being distressed until it is finished!

What many Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses don't yet seem to appreciate is that they are; "on the threshing floor".

A painfull experience!

Jesus Christ said he came to start a fire that would cause divisions due to HIS BAPTISM!

The wheat is being seperated from the chaff on a threshing floor of fire!

John the Baptist knew this would happen:

Matthew 3:11-12

That one will baptize YOU people with holy spirit and with fire. 12  His winnowing shovel is in his hand, and he will completely clean up his threshing floor, and will gather his wheat into the storehouse, but the chaff he will burn up with fire that cannot be put out."

Only when you understand the reprehensible depth of presumption and audacity that the Governing Body has to re-invent Jesus Christ's baptism will you realize the difference between wheat and chaff.

It is all about his baptism!

If you want to know the real TTATT then you have to go down the rabbit hole!

Watch these videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojXUw33zG4w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWTg88C-fQY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit